Who should captain India for Test-3? (if MSD does not recover before then?)

fineleg

Who should captain India for Test-3? (if MSD does not recover before then?)  

1. 1.

• VVS Laxman
    • Sehwag
    • Gambhir
    • Yuvraj
    • Zaheer Khan
    • Dravid (I dont think he'll agree to captain)
    • Harbhajan Singh

dont be too hard on veeru guys this was just his second game as captain n he led us to resounding win in the first.we allowed them to make 619 purely coz of dropped chances' date='not veeru's fault.his batting was faulty buti thot he was trying too hard.he is the best bet if MSD isnt captaining[/quote'] Hmm, but MS Dhoni should be first choice? :D
Hmm' date=' but MS Dhoni should be first choice? :D[/quote'] he will be if fit,i was talking if he wasnt fit and Sehwag as captain.MSD should be okay. however on long term i feell we should split the captaincy n give the test captaincy to veeru.this is not a criticism of MSD.he s a fine captain,but we need him as a keeper n batter first.there is too much burden on him,n if we can ease it,why not.Sehwag isnt that bad a captain
he will be if fit,i was talking if he wasnt fit and Sehwag as captain.MSD should be okay. however on long term i will we should split the captaincy n give the test captaincy to veeru.this is not a criticism of MSD.he s a fine captain,but we need him as a keeper n batter first.there is too much burden on him,n if we can ease it,why not.Sehwag isnt that bad a captain
I was just playing dude, given the history between you and MS Dhoni :P I don't know about Sehwag though - I used to be of the opinion that he's pretty laid back and doesn't let the game influence his batting, but apparently it does - I don't want to risk losing Sehwag the batsman for Sehwag the captain - MS Dhoni is doing a great job.
I was just playing dude' date=' given the history between you and MS Dhoni :P[/quote'] maybe thats all history now:--D
I don't know about Sehwag though - I used to be of the opinion that he's pretty laid back and doesn't let the game influence his batting, but apparently it does - I don't want to risk losing Sehwag the batsman for Sehwag the captain - MS Dhoni is doing a great job.
agreed but we dont want dhoni to get injured pretty frequently.as for sehwag,dont worry about his batting,nothing can bother him.last game was just an aberration.as i said maybe he was trying too hard knowing this was his rare game as captain,if he can 4-5 consecutive games as captain,it will relax him n he will go back to his natural game