Why do Indian pace bowlers disappear?

Sreesanth hasn't gone anywhere neither has Munaf VRV Singh is doing well and fighting for a chance Zak is here to stay, yeh he had a bad period in between Balaji got injured, Nehra did too Bangar was/is effective at the domestic level, but not good enough for International IMO # why did nobody mention Pathan lol what happened to that bowler that had an action exactly like McGrath

Sreesanth hasn't gone anywhere neither has Munaf VRV Singh is doing well and fighting for a chance Zak is here to stay, yeh he had a bad period in between Balaji got injured, Nehra did too Bangar was/is effective at the domestic level, but not good enough for International IMO # why did nobody mention Pathan lol what happened to that bowler that had an action exactly like McGrath
Avishkar Salvi!! Was he ever a prospect?:giggle:
He was supposed to be good' date=' but he bowled real slow in one of the ODIs I saw - Irfan Pathan like slow speed[/quote'] I vividly remember India picking him for all important final of the tri series involving Aussies and Kiwis..he couldn't even bowl five overs in that one!
Just off the top of my head I can think off: Tinu Yohanan David Johnson Dodda Ganesh Abey Kuruvilla Nilesh Kulkarni Iqbal Siddiqui Sanjay Bangar Sreesanth Munaf Patel Balaji Nehra Mohanty
Nilesh is a spin bowler. He was thinking of moving to ICL at somepoint and after that he hasn't been heard of much.