And the little master fails again.......

The Master

Re: And the little master fails again.......

u guys might support these overpaid basta.rds who loose games without a fight and dont have any shame....but i cant tolerate such ppl.....show some fuking pride as gavaskar said.....
i cant tolerate even more, when an indian keeps bigging up the paki players while abusing our own in the same breath..... country and pride comes first to me.... cricket next.... and i will assume all indian should be tht and if u r not, there was no harm in me assuming u r a paki...

Re: And the little master fails again....... Guys, Gals, please chill a bit. Gambler, u are welcome to vent out your frustrations, but please cut out the expletives. Its simply not on. U cannot go postal on our cricketers every time they fail, its downright silly. And doesnt it sound insulting to u, to be threatened with a ban, every time u post, after a loss ? I know u are better than that. You seem to have access to some interesting cricketing personalities, that many of us do not have, access to. Why not contribute to the board more constructively, by posting some insider's views/interviews/comments, like u did last time ? Request to our fellow posters: If we are gonna be honest to our "free speech" claims, we have to tolerate all kinds of posters, regardless of their cricketing views. Feel free to criticize their opinions/views, but we cant ban such posters simply because of their views, unless they get downright ABUSIVE.

Re: And the little master fails again....... gamblerbhai, I don't care what you post. just take it easy on the language. there are more creative ways of calling someone a bad player than simply saying "son of a so-and-so"...I don't mind it, but there are others who do. <therapy> Try doing what Geoff Boycott does -- instead of talking about their mothers, he talks about his own mother. comes off as less offensive, and funny then there's prozac. I'm sure the hakim can hook you up. </therapy>