Day 3 Predictions

Ind 392/7 Gauti 123, RD 65, SRT 72 no 43 will happen in October
What's with Satish and October ?? :nervous: Last time when we were playing against SL in August, you predicted Sachin will break Lara's record in October and that's exactly what happened :((
What's with Satish and October ?? :nervous: Last time when we were playing against SL in August, you predicted Sachin will break Lara's record in October and that's exactly what happened :((
lol Dan..well there are certain superstitions that i associate with the great man and more often than not those superstitions come true..its more of a gut feeling with respect to Sachin but these gut feelings always predict something bad..in the sense after the first test match i just got the feeling that Sachin wont score a 100 in this series again..he infact has looked so dominant in the latter part of the series but still hasn got that 100..so its like that :D and regarding Laras record well i knew that Sachin wud get that record against Australia and not SL..his favorite opposition is Oz so it wud befitting to himself and that record if he gets it againt them and thats wat happened..
strongly object that. he will score at least 4 or 5 more hundreds, even if he does not complete 50 test centuries. he will play another 2 years. there would be at least 12-15 more tests in his career.
Almost never?
I meant this year.. :D
No comments before the actual tour' date=' please. Remember what happened last time? :P :pray:[/quote'] hehe quite true that..but GOD works in mysterious ways as u know..he has some unfinished business which wud be duly taken care of this year :winky:
ok this will definitely happen in october..he is gonna get century number 43 and 44 against the Lankans' date=' destroying Mendis and avenging his failure last year[/quote'] Please dont rule out anything today... :pray: *hopes someone gets out soon enough for Sach to come in and bat..* :winky:
By the way, anyone else have similar dillemas, for the guys that play regular cricket. Whether to play cricket or watch cricket? What is your choice?
Here, in the UK its perfect. Net sessions are from 7 to 9. Have a shower, make dinner and finish it to clean the dishes in the drinks break, etc etc.
Here' date=' in the UK its perfect. Net sessions are from 7 to 9. Have a shower, make dinner and finish it to clean the dishes in the drinks break, etc etc.[/quote'] does it take Zak to get a 5fer to get u back to the board!!! not seen u lately! by the way, did u watch MJ's hostile spells in SA and Steyn's reply with similar spell but with out much luck? have u watched Fidel Edwards bowling to Ravi Bopara in a recent test ? did u see the England collapse in the second innings against windies in the earlier test and like the fast bowling? of the current lot, who do u consider as the best?why?plz include Omar Gul.
ind 397/5 gambhir 128 dravid 67 tendulkar 103 laxman 52* yuvraj 2 dhoni 31*
very close. would have been even closer if whole 90 overs were bowled today dst:mad: also, gambhir hit 100 as predicted. dravid & laxman hit 50s as predicted & dhoni is not out as predicted:D
does it take Zak to get a 5fer to get u back to the board!!! not seen u lately! by the way, did u watch MJ's hostile spells in SA and Steyn's reply with similar spell but with out much luck? have u watched Fidel Edwards bowling to Ravi Bopara in a recent test ? did u see the England collapse in the second innings against windies in the earlier test and like the fast bowling? of the current lot, who do u consider as the best?why?plz include Omar Gul.
Man, I didnt have the time in the last few weeks because I've been playing and watching too much cricket these days. And where I live at the moment, the TV is in the basement and I live in the attic so I'm a bit lazy to come all the way upstairs to post stuff. And yeah the Aus-SA series was a lot of fun barring Morne Morkel's loss of form. Steyn was deadly in patches but lacked those decisive spells which runs through a batting line up except maybe in that last test match. Mitchell Johnson was quite amazing throughout the series. I never knew that he could extract such nasty bounce which struck quite a few quality batsmen in their own backyards. If he gets that seam position right, he could become the best in the world by some distance. Siddle has been outstanding aswell, bowling at good pace, muscling the ball into the wicket and getting it to move even on flattish surfaces. I expect him to pwn England in some time. Jerome Taylor's spell was easily the spell of the year. An absolute bowling masterclass on a flat track. But I've been (like many others) extremely dissappointed by the wickets that they ended up producing (even though three of the four matches had very good finishes). And you;ve just gotto feel sorry for someone like Fidel Edwards who has run in with pace and energy throughout the month and has gotten hardly anything in terms of wickets (except that odi where england was bowled out for 117). And as for the best bowler, its hard to say. If its about bowling in trying conditions it'd be Zaheer Khan without a doubt. If its about ugly effectiveness it'll probably be Mitchell Johnson. If its about raw excitement (and forgetting about getting batsmen out) its gotto be Fiddy. Steyn is probably a combination of all of those and will probably pick up the most number of wickets in his career with competition from Ishant, maybe. Who'd you reckon is the best of the lot? And btw, Umar Gul. And as for predictions for day 4, I think Dhoni will declare when we get to 550 or 600 and NZ will be six or seven wickets down by the end of the days play.