Kirsten And Dhoni Massive Fail

Guest gaurav_indian
Hell looks like this site is full of Indian Cricket Haters rather than Fans....... Every fan will cherish and would not want to lose a single moment without enjoying a team's rise.... Yes New Zealand is the number 8 team on the rankings but it has taken us 4 decades to win a series against the no8 ranked team at their home..... we get to analyse the team's performances but not criticize the team's performance.. Please talk about the team as a whole and not about one person... Please remember that this captain and coach duo was the one that pulled Indian cricket's hopes after the mishap created by Greg Chappel. Guys please this is the site for Indian cricket's fans for all those who still want to criticize the team on its gallant efforts F**K OFFThis site is not for you...
Yeah so if we point a weakness in our performance we are haters?Remember criticisers are your best friends.They want you to improve.
Guest gaurav_indian
Good' date=' glad you agree with me on this one, that all you're doing is complaining.[/quote'] Atleast i am not whinning about 2-3 dropped catches here.:giggle: Dropped catches are part of the game it happened in 2nd test match also.
Yeah so if we point a weakness in our performance we are haters?Remember criticisers are your best friends.They want you to improve.
Dude, you've got some lousy friends. The last time I checked my friends accept me as I am, well spoken, handsome, funny, and always right. Although we were pretty hammered! :cantstop:
Yeah, again you obviously can't read what I've posted. So let me very s l o w l y spell it out for you. Defensive/Aggressive approaches don't win you test matches. The players do. Dhoni was ultra aggressive in the first match, gambling on putting NZ in and his bowlers to exploit the first day when there would be help from the conditions. The bowlers did EXACTLY that and for the most part the fielders backed them apart from a horrible drop by Sehwag, and we won thanks to that first day's bowling effort. Now in this test match Dhoni was counting on his bowlers/fielders to bowl out NZ in whatever amount of time we had in the two days. HE WAS RIGHT, WE HAD ENOUGH TIME. But the fielders didn't back him up and they dropped catches. We could have had another 20 overs, if like you say, Dhoni declared earlier but AGAIN no guarantees that those extra 20 overs would have been enough when the fielders drop these kind of catches.
So Dhoni is no better than say a Dravid or Kumble ! kthxbye
Guest gaurav_indian
Dude, you've got some lousy friends. The last time I checked my friends accept me as I am, well spoken, handsome, funny, and always right. Although we were pretty hammered! :cantstop:
Thats why i said criticisers are your best friends.:giggle::giggle: See you already told the reason why you are happy with 1-0.You lack the killer instinct.Your best friends forgot to tell you that?:((
Thats why i said criticisers are your best friends.:giggle::giggle: See you already told the reason why you are happy with 1-0.You lack the killer instinct.Your best friends forgot to tell you that?:((
Who said I was happy with 1-0? I'm glad we won a series in NZ after decades of trying. But right now is not the time to criticize/complain like the OP of this thread. Right now, it's time to celebrate this series win.
Who said I was happy with 1-0? I'm glad we won a series in NZ after decades of trying. But right now is not the time to criticize/complain like the OP of this thread. Right now, it's time to celebrate this series win.
More than anything else I'm disappointed at squandering the opportunity for an outright victory at WELLINGTON ! in the 90's, a ground where we could not even dream of winning :((
Guest gaurav_indian
More than anything else I'm disappointed at squandering the opportunity for an outright victory at WELLINGTON ! in the past' date=' a ground where we could not even [b']dream of winning :((
:offtopic::offtopic::offtopic::offtopic:

No one can honestly justify setting a mammoth total of 600+ . It was way Over The Top. 550 is the maximum we should have set. 500 was the total we should have set as we should have factored in the weather and the fact NZ are very average and never would have chased it down. Playing aussies I probably would have agreed with 600. Saying that not that bothered. Got the series win, which is all I am intested in us doing. Another trophy with odi trophy going in to dhonis suitcase back to the mother land:isalute:

No one can honestly justify setting a mammoth total of 600+ . It was way Over The Top. 550 is the maximum we should have set. 500 was the total we should have set as we should have factored in the weather and the fact NZ are very average and never would have chased it down. Playing aussies I probably would have agreed with 600. Saying that not that bothered. Got the series win, which is all I am intested in us doing. Another trophy with odi trophy going in to dhonis suitcase back to the mother land:isalute:
x2 Thanks for saving me some typing...
:nice: