Cricket dying sport, needs T20 for survival: Brian Lara

SachDan

I was talking about cricket here' date=' so please don't destroy this thread by your nonsense garbage. When I talk about your country I never bring politics into it. I do mock your cricket team once in a while but all in jokes and within limits, I don't talk about RAW, Kashmir, conspiracies theories, don't ridicule your country etc etc. This is cricket forum so keep it to cricket, and if you want to b*rk as you have done in other threads too after all my posts, then go join the b*rking animals outside.[/quote'] Hmm, lets see why you can't mock my cricket team. They're actually playing cricket. They're doing well. And people who're visiting my country to play my team aren't being shot at and the cricketers who represent my country aren't terrorists.
Hmm' date=' lets see why you [i']can't mock my cricket team. They're actually playing cricket. They're doing well. And people who're visiting my country to play my team aren't being shot at and the cricketers who represent my country aren't terrorists.
Well by mocking I meant only in cricketing terms, unlike few here who always ridicule my country and religion, no matter what the topic is. If I started criticizing Indian politics then I will never end, but politics is a mess in our countries at various levels, so I don't really go there. I can pull cards too of RAW funding of terrorist activities in my country, hundred thousands of innocent death of Kashmiris since 1947, 1000+ separatist organizations within India and stuff like that. I am saying all this just to make it clear what I mean by cricket and political terms.
Well by mocking I meant only in cricketing terms' date=' unlike few here who always ridicule my country and religion, no matter what the topic is. If I started criticizing Indian politics then I will never end, but politics is a mess in our countries at various levels, so I don't really go there.[b'] I can pull cards too of RAW funding of terrorist activities in my country, hundred thousands of innocent death of Kashmiris since 1947, 1000+ separatist organizations within India and stuff like that. I am saying all this just to make it clear what I mean by cricket and political terms.
Mate, I'd stop believing everything you see on "TV" - do you guys still have that thing? I don't know much about Pakistan - do they allow technology or is it against your beliefs and systems? Anyways, it looks a bit like a rectangular prism with some circuits inside that displays moving "pictures." Oh, and I see you are like hassan_113 here - believing that Kashmir is a part of Pakistan. Thats ok.
Guest gaurav_indian
Until you get rid of your avatar nobody's gonna take you seriously' date=' in fact show me a pak fan who has that avatar too. You know what, even when you do get rid of your avatar, nobody's gonna take you seriously if you keep spewing up this kind of garbage.[/quote'] Sorry but what has Rahul's avatar got to do with his opinions?I didnt know you guys take avatars so seriously here.
Guest gaurav_indian
Hmm' date=' lets see why you [i']can't mock my cricket team. They're actually playing cricket. They're doing well. And people who're visiting my country to play my team aren't being shot at and the cricketers who represent my country aren't terrorists.
o bhai yeh team hamari bhi hai tumne kab buy ki? Our team bolo.:eyedance:

On a tangent, I fundememtally disagree with the notion that cricket as a sport is dying. I think more people follow the sport than they ever have in the history of the game. It maybe that the ordinary fan prefers the t20 version compared to the test one, but t20 is still cricket.

cricket is not a dying sport it is booming at this point of time, all stadiums, everywhere in the world are jam-packed T20 is not saving the game from getting extinct, it is adding more quality and is demanding improvement of skills by the players scores above 400 are being chased in the 4th innings of a test match, odis are now accustomed to 300 and above cricket is flourishing, overall

huh...u ok dude.... the guy just said something about Cricket and you bring this political non-sense in the Cricket section...there is seperate section for all this hatredness
It's called humour Probably a failed attempt...point taken...I will leave it out on the cricket forum.