Fake IPL Player: A KKR IPL player's blog

Gambit

yes.... there r around 900+ comments in there.. :wink:
Yeah! That is why I was asking where did Gulu or Simple thoughts read the following:
Sorry! Guys The Team Caught me! I am sorry to have hurt all the team players by calling them by names. I am also truly sorry for weaving imaginative stories about a good team. By the time you read this i am on my way back to india
This certainly did not appear as a blog piece and there are plenty of guys faking as "IPL Anonymous" in the comment section!
Rana Deb Bose. Why? Here are the reasons someone wrote: Can the author be RDB? I suspect him to be the mole for a few reasons - 1. He isnt in the KKR squad, so nobody really suspects him 2. Half the KKR squad are his buddies, no big deal getting inside news. 3. RDB is an avid reader of literature, listens to classical rock, i doubt how many in the KKR squad do that. Probably none. 4. He has gone on record saying he doesnt expect anything from the KKR or the national selectors hence nothing to lose really. 5. He has got all the reasons to be pissed off as he was dropped from the KKR squad without geting a single chance. 6. Remember how he heard the lewd jokes by the Prince of Patiala at the opening ceremony, he was in the earshot, cuz he's in that team, standing in the same group. 7. Sitting is the coachie's breakfast table is probably a lie, as that incident is enough to give him away. Zubin, Is that comment on the fake players blog beneath the entry "Experiment flops? There are 100s of comment and I didn't read them.
Thanks chandan ...
Look closely, if you know about blogspot.com, you will realize that someone who is posting a comment from his account will have a glowing 32 icon right at the left and the URL will be of the blogger profile of that person, not the URL of the PAGE ITSELF. It can very easily be faked. 1. Go to Post a Comment option 2. Click through Comment as: Select profile 3. You will see a option as Name/URL 4. There you can post anything you like, say, IPL Anonymous as the name and http://fakeiplplayer.blogspot.com as the URL and save and post a comment. Bingo, it will be like the same as the person posted. 5. We tried one ourselves too. Look what we did ipl player caught? So though its not as if, we are trying to speculate anything, but it may just be the case that the sorry end of the Fake IPL player is happening. We will have to wait only a few hours to know the truth of the news. Stay hooked!
If the real FIP is posting this, he would do that as a new post, wouldn't he ? Why should he post it as one among a thousand comments ?

Well, I wonder how ethical it is of the guy, if he is actually a part of KKR, to do this?You are taking a payment and you are back stabbing your team? SRK may be an idiot, but he thinks what he is doing it for the team. Buchanan may be another smart ass, but he has a plan and he has the owner's authorization to implement it. But for one person to start leaking all team secrets and make fun of the team, the owner and the coach and several others. Heb hates SRK to the core of his heart...calls him dildo this, dildo that....but does not mind taking money from he, does he? But he is backstabbing him alright.

Prem Panicker Twitter reads: Flash: the fakeipl blogger's name will be outed by tomorrow morning, tops. Officials know. Criminal case in offing so he is caught then... :nervous: some r saying tht its Mandira Bedi.... and she is sent home today.. .. :dontknow:
Cant be Mandira ... she is in extra innings right now and looking hot even today in IPL matches
TimesNow is saying it's Anureet Singh aka Chota Bhajji. :hysterical:
No' date=' it is Chopra and so he was dropped. I dont believe Bose's english is good enough[/quote']
No updates in more than 24 hours. Caught.
Nobody is sure .. but whoever was the player has been caught IMO .. there are no blog updates now There are 1365 colmments and 2143 followers right now :giggle: