Fake IPL Player: A KKR IPL player's blog

Gambit

Murali Karthik has huge ego and has attitude problems tooo. he considers himself as world's top left arm piner and claims Michael Holding and other commentators are shocked that a World Top3 let arm spinner is not playing for indian team! I have no idea how LR Shukla suits as Mangal Pandey though. Junta losing a spot cud be Hodge losing out on an overseas player spot to Murtaza.
I think Mangal Pandey is Murali Kartik because of the ear studs.
Sounds right. But then who is Style Bhai?

Nick Names Decoded from Fake Ipl Player's latest Blog! Who is Boy George? Joy Bhattacharya, for sure. He is the ‘Team Director’ of the KKR, responsible for team management. All he manages therefore is to throw some management jargons from time to time, and do some blogging for KKR website. B.t.w, guess what’s the academic qualification of Joy Bhattacharya? He is a Maths graduate, and has done his Masters in Computer Application from Jadavpur University. According to USA based IT expert Vivek Dwivedi, the language used in ‘fakeiplplayer’ blog and its style-sheet suggests that it’s not something done by a common cricketer. The Blogger has decent knowledge of information technology and that’s why he hasn’t used any gadget that can reveal his identity. If the Blogger truely is from the KKR team, then Joy Bhattacharya seems to be the most qualified of the lot!!! This is just a food for thought.:haha: Catch the nicknames decoded for Gilly Danda, Little Sister, Style Bhai, Mangal Pande and lott more at http://www.fakeiplplayer-decoded.blogspot.com

Hmm.. this is getting boring now. If this is a general blogger and not a player then he's making a mistake.. should've revealed himself while the blog was hot and in the news. Would've gotten some free publicity.
And risk a defamation suit? and getting flogged by media. He might just be a guy like u and me sitting at his home before his computer and smiling away with glory...after all he was able to catch the attention of a billion cricket fans, come as news on national television, and succeeded in being the chronic headache of none other than SRK! Whoever, he is, his unique style of writing is what stands apart. He really takes the reader to the dressing room of KKR, even though an imaginery one!:cheer:
And risk a defamation suit? and getting flogged by media.
Well firstly, he hardly refers to anyone by name, and he did put a disclaimer up as well in one of his posts.. Not sure if that still makes him liable to a defamation clause as I'm not a laywer but it might be worth the risk
he was able to catch the attention of a billion cricket fans' date=' come as news on national television, and succeeded in being the chronic headache of none other than [b']SRK!
That is precisely what I mean. He is talented and has caused such a stir but that doesn't translate to his real life unless he comes clean.. A bit of a conundrum
That is precisely what I mean. He is talented and has caused such a stir but that doesn't translate to his real life unless he comes clean.. A bit of a conundrum
I am not a lawyer too .. but I am sure that a Disclaimer shall just not suffice, when all the text and contexts in the blog are indicating to real life events and characters. At least he can be sued .. win or loss is a different context. "Fake IPL Player", is this guy's alter ego. He must be be witnessing all the heated discussions around him, media news et al on Fake IPL Player, while he himself enjoying the whole thing very silently. The fun is not being revealed .. the fun is in remaining a mystery. :hmmmm2: [
Style Bhai has to be Murali Kartick. The choice is for two reasons:
  • Style Bhai is a spinner, as evident from the Fake IPL Player’s blog
  • He is a heck of a stylist, with ear studs et al.

Mangal Pandey will be LR Shukla .. LR Shukla is the only man left out. So its a choice by elimination and not selection. I am not sure what made Fake IPL Player name his that, apart from a few hints that he fancies himself as skipper for the next season! LR Shukla's name also was discussed as one of the probable captains in the multi - captain hypothesis of Bookha Naan. :--D

I am not a lawyer too .. but I am sure that a Disclaimer shall just not suffice, when all the text and contexts in the blog are indicating to real life events and characters. At least he can be sued .. win or loss is a different context. "Fake IPL Player", is this guy's alter ego. He must be be witnessing all the heated discussions around him, media news et al on Fake IPL Player, while he himself enjoying the whole thing very silently. The fun is not being revealed .. the fun is in remaining a mystery. :hmmmm2: Bhai har post me repeat mat kiya kar yaar apne blog link ko .. it is really irritating It looks pathetic when you post catch more on this at "blah blah blah" on each and every post Isse accha apne signature me daal le link .. nobody is stopping you from using the link but please do not post it in every post .. it looks highly irritating :((
Bhai har post me repeat mat kiya kar yaar apne blog link ko .. it is really irritating It looks pathetic when you post catch more on this at "blah blah blah" on each and every post Isse accha apne signature me daal le link .. nobody is stopping you from using the link but please do not post it in every post .. it looks highly irritating :((
Good Suggestion! Thanks :winky:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
I should have written below points in that post to avoid this type of response.:winky:
Skipper wants Bhookha to settle his problems with Style Bhai spinner.
It means Style Bhai is a spinner. And Murali Karthik also is a spinner.
Style Bhai's been kept out becoz of Bhookha's issues with his attitude.
Murali Karthik also has been kept out.
But that means that Junta will have to sit out and Style Bhai will come in.
Murali Karthik played yesterday.
I should have written below points in that post to avoid this type of response.:winky: It means Style Bhai is a spinner. And Murali Karthik also is a spinner. Murali Karthik also has been kept out. Murali Karthik played yesterday.
Bhai dil me mat le yaar .. you can just check the order of the posts and you will understand why I was laughing .. I agree that Murali seems to be Style bhai and your point is surely valid