Bangalore captaincy still open - Jennings

Kartikey

come on Ravi. Kumble has signed 3 year contract. it might expire next year.. I would rather let him bowl his quota of 4 overs and play every game instead of putting a heavey load of captaincy on him. He would end up getting treated the same way Dravid was treated. Don't want to see all over that again. VIRAT KOHLI will be an ideal choice.

Apanna for Captaincy :protest:
What a terrific ball he bowled in the last game. That was definitely the ball of the tourney IMO. It pitched way outside leg stump and hit the off stump :omg: On top of that he was bowling left arm around to the right hander :omg: Probably the best piece of fielding was also from the BRC. That was Vinay Kumar I think. The ball was travelling in the outfield, running from backward sq leg to fine leg, the fielder slid, picked it up clean and threw the ball right on top of the stumps to run the batsman out. I guess these two memories will stand out for me.

come on Ravi. Kumble has signed 3 year contract. it might expire next year.. I would rather let him bowl his quota of 4 overs and play every game instead of putting a heavey load of captaincy on him. He would end up getting treated the same way Dravid was treated. Don't want to see all over that again. VIRAT KOHLI will be an ideal choice.
No point appointing a player from other zone to captain. Get a local captain that can play for few years. He has to be young and should be from the same city/zone.

dravid and kumble should be joint captains - here the 2 captain theory might work! dravid as batting captain and kumble as bowling/fielding. And, I'm serious, this is not sarcasm!