Nothing happened here

Shane

Sridev' date=' we have seen enough CL action, to know that this is far from over, but one things for sure ManU will score at the Emirates. :(([/quote'] Definitely this isn't over yet. If not for Alumnia and some poor finishing from Man Utd this tie wud have been over by now. Arsenal's defence was terrible except for Gibbs.Rooney to cover up Evra against Walcott was a great move I thot SAF wud make the mistake of playing JS Park on the left flank which he didnt. I cant stop praising Rooney,he is such a terrific team player. Wish to see more Rooney-Tevez starts instead of Rooney-Berba:icflove:.Overall a gud win cud have been better but the tie is still ON.:two_thumbs_up:

Sridev' date=' u staying up for this one, coz in the absence of Dan i need some Hardcore Red Devil on whom i could inflict some pwnage :giggle:[/quote'] Yeah mate but I dont post during matches, just a superstition. But I dont see any point in you staying late for this one.:P

Yeah mate but I dont post during matches' date=' just a superstition. But I dont see any point in you staying late for this one.:P[/quote'] Naah, i think the Victory will be sweeter if i watch it live :cantstop:

Guest Hiten.

Flecther red carded for wrong reasons...Van persie scores a penalty goal. Fletcher won't be around for the finals