A couple of articles highlighting Sudeep Tyagi

Mr. Wicket

First he needs to play for UP. Very talented, but I think a season or two more of domestic cricket will really hone his skills... and A-tours of course will help.
Keep it imn ur mind that he was a highest wicket taker in his debut season, at the end of the season oin Devdhar trophy games he injured, got back stress fracture which is a career-ending injury, look ta hwat is happening to Sreeshanth now after he got back stress fracture, then he had to make some changes in his bowling action in NCA, he played against Australia against likes of simon Katich, Phillip Hughes, luke Rhonchi, adam Voges, marcus north who made century on debut against SA, he caslted these batsman in an inspriing spells of reverse wing bowling with pace. And bowling on Indian pitches is like searching fro water in a desert. He bowled 300 overs oin that season and it took a toll on him. Now he is looking good. He was hurrying on to the batsman, though speed gun was showing only 135 to 139, he looked quicker than that, getting more bounce than Albie Morkal or Ashish nehra. He was impressive and i hope he will learn a lot after this IPL. He has the talent and je just needs to make sure that he learns form every game like Ishant did when he came to the scene. Just wish all the best to him.

It is the current form which matters and nothing else..you know at one time Irfan Pathan too was good and considerably better than Balaji. I'm sorry Balaji is a failure at the International level and his record is ample testimony to that. I don't care what your excuse is..you can't average above 35.