Congrats Poyz. Kings of dead rubber

dumbest thread on this site for a while' date=' a game is a game it's not like a world cup where its like a dead rubber when your knocked out, this is a tour of a country there is no real 'cup' involved so each game is as important as others. and i remember making my point in the match thread that no indian fan is hardly commenting in it because pak are doing good, but guess what you all come alive when someone makes a bash thread :hysterical:[/quote'] what pakistan did well? Can you please come again? :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: its simple no good team cares about dead rubbers like your team does. Once we win a series India/any team fields only their second string team. Good luck winning more dead rubbers
they are onli resting murali man' date= we ain't even got Gul our best bowler, this is sri lanka trying their best and loosing :finger:.. how can you say nobody watches rubber matches, this is a tour of a country 5 odi's its not a world cup so all 5 odi's carry the same significiance.
1). They rested KULASEKRA, who ****ed you in all 3 ODI matches as well as the tests. :finger::finger: 2). Gul is doing *****y and has produced nothing. :finger::finger:

:hysterical:

1). They rested KULASEKRA, who ****ed you in all 3 ODI matches as well as the tests. :finger::finger: 2). Gul is doing *****y and has produced nothing. :finger::finger:
Kulaesakara was getting bashed in the last game 74 runs of his 10 overs :finger: look you indians stop crying pakistan murdered sri lanka by 146 runs, easily the most convincing win in the four odi's.. truth hurts and when they play india next they will take your joke spinners yuvraj and pathan to the cleaners :hysterical:
I can't believe anyone can make so much noise over winning a dead rubber. You guys are really so desperate.
Let them enjoy this moment... they won after so many tries.. And for once, they got the team combination right. Now if the same combination in the same order remains successful for the next match remains to be seen. Like they say, which Pakistan team will show up and nowadays, the ugly Pak team shows up more often. But mr UPDISPUTED... I am just wondering, Will Eunuch Khan be demanding raise for IPL now or after they win against BD or Zim:finger::finger:
Let them enjoy this moment... they won after so many tries.. And for once, they got the team combination right. Now if the same combination in the same order remains successful for the next match remains to be seen. Like they say, which Pakistan team will show up and nowadays, the ugly Pak team shows up more often. But mr UPDISPUTED... I am just wondering, Will Eunuch Khan be demanding raise for IPL now or after they win against BD or Zim:finger::finger:
You know, its the right time for Bangladesh to pitch for a home test series. Pakistan will grab it hoping for a few victories. Bangladesh has been riding some luck off later and Pakistan is the best collapsing form ever. Bangladesh might just pull it off.
:hysterical: Kulaesakara was getting bashed in the last game 74 runs of his 10 overs :finger: look you indians stop crying pakistan murdered sri lanka by 146 runs, easily the most convincing win in the four odi's.. truth hurts and when they play india next they will take your joke spinners yuvraj and pathan to the cleaners :hysterical:
The last two times we met lanka on their home soil, we cleaned them up 3-1 (exclude dead rubbers, Indian viewers and players dont care unlike you pakistanis). Talk about taking spinners.... we were the ones to tak them to cleaners and win the series comprehensively. The Joke is Pakistan winning dead rubbers consistently. Well done! Please continue to win dead rubbers!! :cantstop::cantstop::cantstop:
your an idiot' date= a pak fan never made this thread an indian did lol so your the ones making so much noise :hysterical:
it was victor of what .. series win ??? series leveling???? ohh man it is just win after a series lost.. idiots By the way what happen to proud record of SL:finger:
it was victor of what .. series win ??? series leveling???? ohh man it is just win after a series lost.. idiots By the way what happen to proud record of SL:finger:
Exactly! A win for Pakistan is something Pakistani fans like! If u have a problem why are u calling us idiots? Keep quiet. A win is a win in a cricket match whether it's after we lose the series or not? Why do you have such a problem? What if I called u indian fans idiots? How would you feel?
Exactly! A win for Pakistan is something Pakistani fans like! If u have a problem why are u calling us idiots? Keep quiet. A win is a win in a cricket match whether it's after we lose the series or not? Why do you have such a problem? What if I called u indian fans idiots? How would you feel?
Yes we do have few of them. Its Fine you can call what u want :((