That missed run out chance

DomainK

:hahaha: @ run out attempt that was the funniest run out attempt ever .. mr.cool was about to loose his cool there ::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

If ever the term 'If looks could kill' can be applied to a situation, it was this. Dhoni looked like he was going to flame Jakati alive. This one was as bad as the Tufnell/Steve Waugh one.. :haha:

oh lets put this video in the jokes section plzzzz :hysterical: what fielding mike young would be a happy man as his team won the game in fielding point of view to win the game that comprehensively after the goofups, u ve got to say hatsoff to the chennai batsman who piled up a huge manmoth 178 runs on the board :hatsoff: but the fielding let them down that was pathetic anyways i got my share of laughter today and i ll keep laughing at this video mods plz put this in the jokes section

If ever the term 'If looks could kill' can be applied to a situation, it was this. Dhoni looked like he was going to flame Jakati alive. This one was as bad as the Tufnell/Steve Waugh one.. :haha:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9ew_nITQWY]YouTube - Funny Cricket[/ame] see it after .56 sec.. a masterpiece...:hysterical::hysterical: