Deterioration of ICF

Hi friends, I am an avid Indian cricket fan like most of you guys and grateful that we have a discussion that fosters our knowledge and community. After a hard days work, it feels great to come and discuss about cricket for a few minutes and relax. However, over the past several weeks I am noticing increasing negativity, stupid comments and feel I'm actually losing brain cells by coming here due to some posters such as "amits" and others. I guess amits etc. (you know who you are) feels it's a joke and can say whatever crap he wants to make himself feel better, but in the process he and others like him are making me (and I'm sure many others like me) to participate less and less and visit less and less. For the betterment of this community I'd like to request to moderators around here to be a little stricter when it comes to posts which are "purposely" negative and stupid. Please don't take this in a bad way but I miss the days when people like Gambit posted some excellent analysis and statistics, and now we see people having thousands of posts in a few weeks that are pure garbage and don't even belong in the "jokes" section. If I'm out of line, I'm sorry but this is a sincere request. -BB
yea i agree with u a group of posters snub and make fun of anyone who doesnt agree with them and then the majority of rest are too brainless to have an opinion of their own.
BTW we would love to have useful contributions and discussions from members like you but you hardly make any posts .. I see both of you posting less than 30 posts in several months .. so how can you expect most of the ICF posts to be useful if people like you only think of others not posting but do not post themselves
you are the most useless poster making meaningless posts here flamy should be banned :protest::protest::protest: BTW why will members remain in the forum if there is no fun at all.. that is a normal behavior in any popular forum
:bow:

Don't expect on a public forums to only have quality cricket discussions. There will be characters, noobs, experts and that is what makes it a great community. Just like the world around there are all types of people that you will have to deal with daily and don't expect the like minded people always to be brfriended. There are some serious cricket discussions if you look around. At this point in time there will be less serious discussions centered around cricket because there isn't any international cricket involving India is currently on. There is IPL and it is dramatic hence the dramatic threads and dramatic replies.