I have found religion again

flamy

I've been struggling with my faith, but no more. I'm sorry for all my blasphemy. I was just jealous that some devotees were more pious than me. Please accept me back. :pray: God :hail: I love you, Sachin. Don't feel the pressure maan! :((

I've been struggling with my faith, but no more. I'm sorry for all my blasphemy. I was just jealous that some devotees were more pious than me. Please accept me back. :pray: God :hail: I love you, Sachin. Don't feel the pressure maan! :((
you mean you are going to support MI from now on and leave the southie teams .. but your timing is unusual.. MI have become habitual chokers and you are planning to support MI from now on :omg:

you mean you are going to support MI from now on and leave the southie teams .. but your timing is unusual.. MI have become habitual chokers and you are planning to support MI from now on :omg:
No, I just mean I won't sledge MI.

You going to CHOKE on prayers:--D

Now just pray Sachin doesnt go crazy trying to dive all over and dislocate his shoulder in an effort to bring MI to the semis.
oy where were u hiding? now that ur back, I may just lose my religion again :--D