Is Badri unlucky or is he really useless?

Gambit

What opportunties are you taking about Did he get to bat in his middle order place? What is the actual diff between him and the rest of the middle order like rohit, raina, they get consistent chances not like sacrificing, why did not dhoni bat up if he was struggling in form, and when badri was playing well he had to open and one duck means he is bad, Also remember a few months ago, he had to cry out to give him a chance when there was some other worse player in the squad rather than him
agreed gentleman but hes not that sort of player who could score runs at international level for much long...hes not proved himself in the IPL in whateva chances hes got so i dont think hes the player who can make the cut in the indian team in the near future after some good performance by others hes a good player no doubt but some others are better than him in the rank

agreed gentleman but hes not that sort of player who could score runs at international level for much long...hes not proved himself in the IPL in whateva chances hes got so i dont think hes the player who can make the cut in the indian team in the near future after some good performance by others hes a good player no doubt but some others are better than him in the rank
From the first post of his thread: 2008 192 32.00 147.69 So you think a SR of 150 with 32 average is not good enough for the IPL? The least you could do is at least read the posts in the thread first.

From the first post of his thread: 2008 192 32.00 147.69 So you think a SR of 150 with 32 average is not good enough for the IPL? The least you could do is at least read the posts in the thread first.
Badri in first edition of IPL .......:omg: i didnt see it properly ok now Why the hell is Badri not in the Indian Team for the T20 world cup in England...??? :hitler:

Badri in first edition of IPL .......:omg: i didnt see it properly ok now Why the hell is Badri not in the Indian Team for the T20 world cup in England...??? :hitler:
Because you need chances to show like what was given to rohit, raina, infan