So..... Shane Watson gets injured. what can we say now?

It all boils downs to the point that any player can get injured at any point of time. Singling out IPL and terming it as THE sole reason for plyers poor performance during national duty simply doesn't help argue the case. Now for heavens sake...... All those nay sayers and IPL haters(escpecially those biased wood heads in poyz forum) shut your mouth and accept that injury is part and parcel of every players life. In future don't point your fingers at IPL. Enough of hearing that IPL pretty much cost Hayden and Flintoff their careers. Now can I say that playing the T20 against the poyz has cost a good lot for Watson?I atleast know that a useless T20 against the Poyz cost Watson a good deal of fortune and much needed match practice ahead of T20 WC. :yay: Whatz your say guys?

Ppl who crib the most about IPL are the ones who were not signed by any IPL team (talking abt english/south africans). Lets not even talk about pak players, they have a whole set which chose ICL over Pak, another set who wanted to play IPL instead of aussies yet shameless enough to declare 'i dont care abt IPL' ONLY AFTER IPL showed them you-know-which-finger