Jadeja alleges racism in SRK's Knight Riders team

Kartikey

They don't change. http://www.hindu.com/2009/05/12/stories/2009051259901100.htm Shame on you racists.
and your point is ? Only in Australia do foreigners get beaten up ? U want to me find how many tourists get raped in India ? Look im not defending anybody but to label an entire nation racist because someone allegedly abused an Indian somewhere is beyond me..

and your point is ? Only in Australia do foreigners get beaten up ? U want to me find how many tourists get raped in India ? Look im not defending anybody but to label an entire nation racist because someone allegedly abused an Indian somewhere is beyond me..
I have a lot of bad experience in Australia, so I can tell my point and their history is also worse..To me if you want to travel with Indian passport Japan is the best.

I have a lot of bad experience so I can tell my point their history is also worse..To me if you want to travel with Indian passport Japan is the best.
I have had bad experiences in Australia as well & its just that in India since most of us are from Non -poor backgrounds we havent seen discrimination first hand. I see kaamvalis , majdoors think about discrimination which happens in every household in India ... Hindi mein bolun : Jab apnay pe beet ti hai sirf tab pata chalta hai anyway back to topic .. If it really happened then its pathetic that KKR tried to cover it up without punishing the Bichel