T20 WC Superselector is Up - Prize iPod Shuffle

In the Earlier match, Ireland Vs BD, when i was trying to sub Kevin O brien in literally the last minute, I had Cricinfo open in another window. i clicked the save button may be the same moment when umpire called play.but i got a warning-" no subs allowed while the following match is going on . this will be reported"!!! Hurriedly I switched off the monitor and ran away:haha:

That guy won some 20 millions in the last superselector and isnt currently in the rich list. So his operator has to be someone with more than 20 millions in bank balance and probably also active and in the top 5 - 6 in the superselector with his original profile :winky:

That guy won some 20 millions in the last superselector and isnt currently in the rich list. So his operator has to be someone with more than 20 millions in bank balance and probably also active and in the top 5 - 6 in the superselector with his original profile :winky:
I had 207 m, when i came third in my SS, where did you think that evaporated, to someone having more than 200 milz?

But we know that you bet and post here. I havent seen him either betting or posting on the forum. If you search for him , his name is only found in superselector prize lists. So he has earned much more than just 20 millions. If he is so crazy about ICF money , he would atleast post once in a 100 days but theres no post from him. He obviously donates his money to his original profile.

But we know that you bet and post here. I havent seen him either betting or posting on the forum. If you search for him ' date=' his name is only found in superselector prize lists. So he has earned much more than just 20 millions. If he is so crazy about ICF money , he would atleast post once in a 100 days but theres no post from him. He obviously donates his money to his original profile.[/quote'] Why don't you ask these questions to the admins?
I dont care who it is .. i was just curios. Its not real $$$ afterall.
Do you really think this is all about the ICF $$$ or the additional prize attached which is given to the winner, then you are missing the whole point of playing SS? The ICF $ here are a mere incentive to participate, there is much more to SuperSelector.
I dont care who it is .. i was just curios. Its not real $$$ afterall. And the admins are your bunnies :P
I just transferred 50 milz to your account, just pm me if you need more? P.S. Dont crap your pants when facing competition, grow some balls, is that how it is in I I T K?
I just transferred 50 milz to your account, just pm me if you need more? P.S. Dont crap your pants when facing competition, show some balls, is that how it is in I I T K?
OMG are you crazy. You have taken it to heart. I didnt mean to downplay you or insult you. I am sorry if you felt that way. I was just curios and thats why i said all that i said. Neither is my motive getting any money or ICF money or superselector prize or whatever crap. I am participating in the SS because it is fascinating and its the middle of my holidays .... and just came across something interesting and wrote it here. All that i wrote after that came from subsequent analysis. I never meant to get personal with you in the first place. And please take back your money. I am feeling embarassed now :nervous:
OMG are you crazy. You have taken it to heart. I didnt mean to downplay you or insult you. I am sorry if you felt that way. I was just curios and thats why i said all that i said. Neither is my motive getting any money or ICF money or superselector prize or whatever crap. I am participating in the SS because it is fascinating and its the middle of my holidays .... and just came across something interesting and wrote it here. All that i wrote after that came from subsequent analysis. I never meant to get personal with you in the first place. And please take back your money.
All'z well dude :nice: Never mnd keep them, use them in the Betting section.
dude rofl, i lost 22 million on england/ holland game so just chill

looks like match will start a bit late due to rain. but SS may get closed in 5 minits i am at office. have to make changes and go home to catch the action on TV. But if i substitute and then match gets washed out, i will be dead. already i have made the weirdest possible changes and came tumbling down from 3rd place to 53rd place ! dilemma..dilemma. any way, water has already gone above my head, i am out of prize range.let me take a risk again.