T20 WC Superselector is Up - Prize iPod Shuffle

hey kya ho gaya .. lolz... Match Object ( [id] => 356005 [type] => 20-over match [ground] => Ground Object ( [id] => 57129 [name] => Lord' [city] => London [country] => [ground_url] => ) [balls_per_over] => 6 [toss_won_by] => Sri Lanka [innings] => Array ( [1] => Innings Object ( [num] => 1 [batting_team] => Sri Lanka [bowling_team] => Pakistan [runs] => 150 [declared] => [wickets] => 7 [overs] => 20 [balls] => 120 [extras] => 20 [leg_byes] => 7 [byes] => 0 [wides] => 10 [noballs] => 3 [penalty_runs] => 0 ) [2] => Innings Object ( [num] => 2 [batting_team] => Pakistan [bowling_team] => Sri Lanka [runs] => 131 [declared] => [wickets] => 9 [overs] => 20 [balls] => 120 [extras] => 3 [leg_byes] => 0 [byes] => 1 [wides] => 2 [noballs] => 0 [penalty_runs] => 0 ) ) [result] => Result Object ( [type] => win [team] => Sri Lanka [losingteam] => [margin] => 19 [margintype] => runs [remaining_balls] => ) [man_of_the_match] => 48472 [teams] => Array ( [0] => Pakistan [1] => Sri Lanka ) [scorecard_url] => http://content.cricinfo.com/wt202009/engine/current/match/356005.html [start_time] => 12 June 2009 [end_time] => 12 June 2009 [match_info] => [umpires] => Array ( [49764] => Umpire Object ( [id] => 49764 [name] => AD Mathews [type] => , fulltoss, swinging in, played towards long-ff, batsmen desperately go for the second, the throw follows mubarak to the striker's end, and he is way short, koertzen doesn't even go to the third umpire ) [49535] => Umpire Object ( [id] => 49535 [name] => KMDN Kulasekara [type] => , fulltoss, swinging in, played towards long-ff, batsmen desperately go for the second, the throw follows mubarak to the striker's end, and he is way short, koertzen doesn't even go to the third umpire ) [49758] => Umpire Object ( [id] => 49758 [name] => SL Malinga [type] => , fulltoss, swinging in, played towards long-ff, batsmen desperately go for the second, the throw follows mubarak to the striker's end, and he is way short, koertzen doesn't even go to the third umpire ) [268739] => Umpire Object ( [id] => 268739 [name] => BAW Mendis [type] => , fulltoss, swinging in, played towards long-ff, batsmen desperately go for the second, the throw follows mubarak to the striker's end, and he is way short, koertzen doesn't even go to the third umpire ) [49636] => Umpire Object ( [id] => 49636 [name] => M Muralitharan [type] => , fulltoss, swinging in, played towards long-ff, batsmen desperately go for the second, the throw follows mubarak to the striker's end, and he is way short, koertzen doesn't even go to the third umpire ) [43265] => Umpire Object ( [id] => 43265 [name] => Sohail Tanvir [type] => , fulltoss, swinging in, played towards long-ff, batsmen desperately go for the second, the throw follows mubarak to the striker's end, and he is way short, koertzen doesn't even go to the third umpire ) [290948] => Umpire Object ( [id] => 290948 [name] => Mohammad Aamer [type] => , fulltoss, swinging in, played towards long-ff, batsmen desperately go for the second, the throw follows mubarak to the striker's end, and he is way short, koertzen doesn't even go to the third umpire ) [43524] => Umpire Object ( [id] => 43524 [name] => Umar Gul [type] => , fulltoss, swinging in, played towards long-ff, batsmen desperately go for the second, the throw follows mubarak to the striker's end, and he is way short, koertzen doesn't even go to the third umpire ) [42639] => Umpire Object ( [id] => 42639 [name] => Shahid Afridi [type] => , fulltoss, swinging in, played towards long-ff, batsmen desperately go for the second, the throw follows mubarak to the striker's end, and he is way short, koertzen doesn't even go to the third umpire ) [42699] => Umpire Object ( [id] => 42699 [name] => Saeed Ajmal [type] => , fulltoss, swinging in, played towards long-ff, batsmen desperately go for the second, the throw follows mubarak to the striker's end, and he is way short, koertzen doesn't even go to the third umpire ) [42657] => Umpire Object ( [id] => 42657 [name] => Shoaib Malik [type] => , fulltoss, swinging in, played towards long-ff, batsmen desperately go for the second, the throw follows mubarak to the striker's end, and he is way short, koertzen doesn't even go to the third umpire ) [42683] => Umpire Object ( [id] => 42683 [name] => Salman Butt [type] => , fulltoss, swinging in, played towards long-ff, batsmen desperately go for the second, the throw follows mubarak to the striker's end, and he is way short, koertzen doesn't even go to the third umpire ) [41028] => Umpire Object ( [id] => 41028 [name] => Kamran Akmal [type] => , fulltoss, swinging in, played towards long-ff, batsmen desperately go for the second, the throw follows mubarak to the striker's end, and he is way short, koertzen doesn't even go to the third umpire ) [43652] => Umpire Object ( [id] => 43652 [name] => Younis Khan [type] => , fulltoss, swinging in, played towards long-ff, batsmen desperately go for the second, the throw follows mubarak to the striker's end, and he is way short, koertzen doesn't even go to the third umpire ) [41378] => Umpire Object ( [id] => 41378 [name] => Misbah-ul-Haq [type] => , fulltoss, swinging in, played towards long-ff, batsmen desperately go for the second, the throw follows mubarak to the striker's end, and he is way short, koertzen doesn't even go to the third umpire ) [40250] => Umpire Object ( [id] => 40250 [name] => Fawad Alam [type] => , fulltoss, swinging in, played towards long-ff, batsmen desperately go for the second, the throw follows mubarak to the striker's end, and he is way short, koertzen doesn't even go to the third umpire ) [49209] => Umpire Object ( [id] => 49209 [name] => ST Jayasuriya [type] => , fulltoss, swinging in, played towards long-ff, batsmen desperately go for the second, the throw follows mubarak to the striker's end, and he is way short, koertzen doesn't even go to the third umpire ) [9074] => Umpire Object ( [id] => 9074 [name] => MR Benson [type] => field umpire ) [45830] => Umpire Object ( [id] => 45830 [name] => RE Koertzen [type] => field umpire ) [7986] => Umpire Object (

I dunno whats going on but my substitution adjustment shows -22. How on earth could it be -22 when i have substituted new players for every game bar one since the beginning of the tournament , and on not more than 3 -4 occasions have the substitutes gives less than 20 points a player on an average. Something's wrong somewhere. And i have slipped from no. 1 some 4 days ago to no. 16 now

I dunno whats going on but my substitution adjustment shows -22. How on earth could it be -22 when i have substituted new players for every game bar one since the beginning of the tournament ' date=' and on not more than 3 -4 occasions have the substitutes gives less than 20 points a player on an average. [b']Something's wrong somewhere. And i have slipped from no. 1 some 4 days ago to no. 16 now
nothing wrong anywhere. plz read SS rules. Substitution adjustments have no bearing on your score. substitution penalty is 20 per substitution only. ur ranking depends on your SS team's performances as well as others' teams performances:two_thumbs_up:
Guest Hiten.

I tried so hard to break into top 10 but all I managed was a one-day fame when i came at 19. I don't think I'll be closing in top 10 on this time around but I am happy I managed to jump from 150 odd to top 30. I have a fear of not gaining monetarily for coming in top 30 as Mr. Prof is in top 10 and that might be cut-off for ICF $$ prize.