T20 WC Superselector is Up - Prize iPod Shuffle

Man' date=' you guys are never happy - when the penalty was 10 people were whining, when it was made 20 another set was whining, now it's 25 we still have whining. Whine when 11 players are allowed, whine when 20 are allowed, whine when 16 are allowed. Chalo, have made it 20 and hopefully put a stop to the whining.:pray::(([/quote'] Thanks for making it 20 :two_thumbs_up: Bhai it seems a lot more difficult than IPL .. we dont know half of the teams as they are minnows and they hardly participate in any match.. and there are upto three matches in a single day.. anyways a 16 member team with 20 sub points should be fair enough :icflove:
Over 190 teams already, this ones gonna rock! It will be tougher as well given the number of superstars that each team has. It was easier to pick 3 out of the 4 players in most IPL teams; wont be so for this tournament.
Agreed, this one's gonna be tougher, expecting the no. of teams to cross 200 before the first ball is bowled tonite, ICF SS is a massive hit :icflove:
since i have a shuffle already.. im gonna give this a skip.. but if anyone interested , then we can make a deal.. and i ll play and give the shuffle when i win.. wat say?
Zubin, plz play. Ii will settle for a few million $ICF . U were good in NZ tour SS. Plz participate...