SRT in form

Jasoos

FOr one thing Tendulkar must score 500 runs in a Test series. He has never done that in his 20 year career. He must fix this.
Thank you for that. Just goes to show how useless he's been for 20 years.

But its good to see that you claim to be a fan of Sachin' date=' Dravid and Laxman. I was growing sick and tired of people who think that if you are a fan of one player, you are bound to hate all others.[/quote'] That's called projection.

FOr one thing Tendulkar must score 500 runs in a Test series. He has never done that in his 20 year career. He must fix this.
Tell me just one thing. How many of those above 500 scores by those players were in 5 matc series as compared to a 3 match test series. How many 5 match test series has Sachin played. How many have the others?

I know all those innings. Those were not saving matches . You think i would have missed it. NO. Those matches were destined for draws. Otherwise i would have included Dravid's 190 & 103 not out there. That 136 not out is as much as a terrific innings is also one of the most incomplete innings of Sachin's career. A very bitter sweet experience. I was watching it live. These are the words that still echo in my ears "Don't leave it to others to finish when you can finish" Gavaskar's words right after the match. Yes.. none of these things is going to belittle him. But If you are talking about an average batsman i perfectly accept your argument.
So how many times Lara, Ponting, Dravid etc have finished matches without the batsman on the other end crossing even 10 runs? Because that is exactly what you ask of him to win without others (last 4) contributing even 10. Compund that with his back problem which was nnot allowing him to stay in the field and needed immediate medical attention, you will know why he had to finish it early Why are you ignoring the bolded part?

So how many times Lara' date=' Ponting, Dravid etc have finished matches without the batsman on the other end crossing even 10 runs? Because that is exactly what you ask of him to win without others (last 4) contributing even 10. [b']Compund that with his back problem which was nnot allowing him to stay in the field and needed immediate medical attention, you will know why he had to finish it early Why are you ignoring the bolded part?
What do you expect me to say? I will say it. Let us get this over with :winky:. Not really interested in elaborating it.