SRT in form

Jasoos

Wohaaaaaaa brought back memories of 1998......those 3 straight drives were out of the world. Too bad hes surrounded by a bunch of chokers just like the Indian team in the 90's. The greatest ever by far.:hatsoff:

Wohaaaaaaa brought back memories of 1998......those 3 straight drives were out of the world. Too bad hes surrounded by a bunch of chokers just like the Indian team in the 90's. The greatest ever by far.:hatsoff:
He is in superb touch. Watching him is like a reminder of what quality batsmanship can be of.

A. Nayar did really well, it was the rest who folded like a pack of cards. I think A. Nayar should have been selected for the T20 WC in England. A medium pacer all rounder useful in those conditions.

A. Nayar did really well, it was the rest who folded like a pack of cards. I think A. Nayar should have been selected for the T20 WC in England. A medium pacer all rounder useful in those conditions.
He is a decent bat. Can hit the ball pretty clean.

Nayar with the exception of that Flintoff over is not a very good player of pace bowling. Agreed he has been doing really well in the IPL but that run was not on after hitting that six. Feel for SRT.

Sach should reserve whatever energy/motivation/fitness he has left for his exploits in Test cricket and maybe WC '11. His legacy is not going to grow or diminish by what he does from here on in T20. But he still can set many a record a straight in Test cricket, a process that has already been set in motion since Eng in '07. I'd hate to see him sit out of the game with an injury because of his T20 participation.

From what I've seen he just swings hard not really technically sound. Strong lad nonetheless.

Sach should reserve whatever energy/motivation/fitness he has left for his exploits in Test cricket and maybe WC '11. His legacy is not going to grow or diminish by what he does from here on in T20. But he still can set many a record a straight in Test cricket, a process that has already been set in motion since Eng in '07. I'd hate to see him sit out of the game with an injury because of his T20 participation.
Excellent post. Although I love to see Tendulkar bat anytime, I pray his stamina is enough so that he can play all forms of cricket until he's 40...but I would rather see him rest at home and spend time with his family or something. But then again if this is what makes him happy...it's what makes him happy.

FOr one thing Tendulkar must score 500 runs in a Test series. He has never done that in his 20 year career. He must fix this.
Can you tell me who have done it and how many tests were there in the series?

That was a good knock by Tendulkar all right and he's a star. Best also by a long mile but what's with these threads? Every time he gets over 40 runs a thread gets opened and praises heaped non stop as if there's no tomorrow :winky: He's always been good but there have been better players in this edition of IPL. Not that he needs to be the best in every tourney possible but Hayden, Kumble, Warne, Gilly and couple others have done better justice but we don't see many threads praising them. Nevertheless, I enjoyed watching him :two_thumbs_up: