How did you feel when India was knocked out of WC 2007

Holysmoke

You are the victim of checking www Sure, the south is there but the finance powerhouse is still in Mumbai, about the terrorism part..looks like 3rd class jokers like u take pride that Mumbai is getting of the majority terrorism, instead of empathizing with it But again, ur not from bombay...u dont have class either ways Get lost b4 u goto far abt terrorism and mumbai..got it
What it means by that? Non mumbaiyans no class:omg: Think India not mumbai

Yes, He is right. If u r not from Mumbai, You don't have the class to comment about Mumbai!
But I am an indian, and I do think India comes before mumbai And if u r not playing cricket, then don't have the class to comment about cricket -same thing

But I am an indian, and I do think India comes before mumbai And if u r not playing cricket, then don't have the class to comment about cricket -same thing
It was a reply to the below post...
yea ahead in slums' date='broken dreams,rioting,terrorism,. sorry to burst ur bubble but BOMBAY is loosing ground to the high tech south. bangalore and hyderabad is where the future of india is, BOMBAY will just become a dirty decaying antique like calcutta.[/quote']

Better team beat us today. We screwed up while batting. Jayasuriya fired finally' date=' but the rest apart from Duminy and Nayar couldn't support his S/R well enough. Its allright. Next year, we'll do better.[/quote'] no you wont.sachin and sanath will be a year older.you guys are so screwed.

@ the orignal question - Well, I was very very sad. Moreso because I was actually AT THE GROUND in Trinidad and Tobago when we lost to Sri Lanka. But, it was the best trip of my life because a) it was the 1st International cricket match i've been to b) I stayed in the same hotel as all the cricketers, so I met EVERYONE multiple times. Had breakfast with the indian team on match day (Did you know Sachin only eats fruit, and Ganguly as usual arrived late after everyone left :p) and had dinner with Maharoof and Lasith Malinga. I had a good chat with dravid in the elevator a few times, and was in the pool when the Bangla boys were having a training session in the pool as well (Boy, are they a hairy bunch! :nono: