How did you feel when India was knocked out of WC 2007

Holysmoke

Disappointment comes from expectation. If you have an average team, you shouldn’t be too upset if it loses. Our WC ’07 team was full of dead-weights and out of form players. Similarly, even the most ardent Mumbai fan will admit his team isn’t one of the strongest. So, no surprises these two teams got knocked out. So, technically, it should easier to digest this loss.

I am very surprised that there are 3 more teams below BRC now. Even if KKR wins all 3 matches they will be placed last and all other teams will not end up as last place losers!!!! Pity KKR right now. All other teams are competing for a SF spot. They are playing for pride alone!!!

I am very surprised that there are 3 more teams below BRC now. Even if KKR wins all 3 matches they will be placed last and all other teams will not end up as last place losers!!!! Pity KKR right now. All other teams are competing for a SF spot. They are playing for pride alone!!!
lets hope atleast that they play spoilsports and help out BRC .

Similar thoughts crossed me yesterday but the thought was after the WC debacle I didn't expect India to be this strong but they have come back extremely well and now even have the most followed domestic cricket in place. As for MI, I always knew they were not going to make it to Semis. People laughed at me then.

Similar thoughts crossed me yesterday but the thought was after the WC debacle I didn't expect India to be this strong but they have come back extremely well and now even have the most followed domestic cricket in place. As for MI, I always knew they were not going to make it to Semis. People laughed at me then.
not out of it yet. And for the question, IPL is just slam bang entertainment. It can't compare to the actual World Cup, and that was one of the worst afternoons of my life. Almost as bad as losing a game in real life.

Farking pissed off On that day was my cricket clubs presentation evening to see who won the awards Next to the hall where the presentation took place was a bar, about 50 of us ended up there cheering on Ireland vs Pakistan lol But all the joy of watching Pakistan getting whooped, only made up for 2% of the pain

Guest gaurav_indian
:hahaha:
nanga nahayegaa kya aur nichoregaa kya khud ki team 7th pe lataki hui hai aur yahan aake MI ka maajaak uraa raha hai :mad: Khota XI ke khoton pe poun rakh ke MI shaan se aage baregi semi finals ke liye.:hatsoff:

nanga nahayegaa kya aur nichoregaa kya khud ki team 7th pe lataki hui hai aur yahan aake MI ka maajaak uraa raha hai :mad: Khota XI ke khoton pe poun rakh ke MI shaan se aage baregi semi finals ke liye.:hatsoff:
:hysterical::hysterical: Tau Dumbhai minions shaan se sirf ek kaam karte hai: CHOKE. :finger: Choke on this: :finger::finger:

Guest gaurav_indian
:hysterical::hysterical: Tau Dumbhai minions shaan se sirf ek kaam karte hai: CHOKE. :finger: Choke on this: :finger::finger:
woh toh IPL ke baad pata chalega tera name change ho jayega from punjabi_khota to poonjabi_choker :giggle: b/w hun pange na lai meri team de naal assi bhi punjabi han :eyedance: