Has atul sharma recovered?

youngindia

Guest gaurav_indian
HE WILL NOT DEBUT FOR IPL.... Ian Pont ne saab ka kaata hai.... :haha::haha::haha::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
bhaar mein jaaye dono faaltu mein time waste kiya inpe :giggle:

^ http://www.cricketweb.net/forum/cricket-chat/42037-atul-sharma-45.html Last post on the page.. Oh and Ponty= Pont if you haven't got that already.
thanx for the info:two_thumbs_up: i guess someone from icf should ask and confirm it.......i really want to see him bowl......there isnt any othr tournament where he can play if IPL goes by...doubt he will play a domestic or county tournament:nervous:

I find it quite funny that people believe that that is actually Ian Pont LOL ... Why would Ian Pont register accounts on various forums to promote this supposed fast bowler (who most sensible people would agree is just a hoax)before he has even bowled a ball in domestic cricket? Most coaches try to decrease the amount of pressure put on their players (unless you are Greg Chappell).

I find it quite funny that people believe that that is actually Ian Pont LOL ... Why would Ian Pont register accounts on various forums to promote this supposed fast bowler (who most sensible people would agree is just a hoax)before he has even bowled a ball in domestic cricket? Most coaches try to decrease the amount of pressure put on their players (unless you are Greg Chappell).
Dude, the video is on his official website.

Maybe because he is an attention Wh***.. Have you heard of Ian Pont before ? Now, a lot of people have. This whole saga just increased his profile and thus will see an increase in his book sales and coaching students. Its like a Ponzi scheme (that stanford pulled off) but with hype instead of money.

Maybe because he is an attention Wh***.. Have you heard of Ian Pont before ? Now' date=' a lot of people have. This whole saga just increased his profile and thus will see an increase in his book sales and coaching students. Its like a Ponzi scheme (that stanford pulled off) but with hype instead of money.[/quote'] and the whole saga will pull him down if atul sharma is not that good as he says.....but i will prefer his profile to go up ans see atul sharma bowling at 100mph.....by the way spin magazine wouldnot have done an interview and atul had taken names of greg chappel, shane watson,manoj badale,lalit modi and jeff grosky...if this all was hoax they would have sued his pants down....i believe even if atul isnt 100mph he will probably 90+mph and may be even 95+mph....just hope he plays one match for RR and after munaf's over last night he might just get a chance....

he's real for sure. either he's still injured or he's really wayward/raw to be played in a match. He should play this season in Ranji's if he's serious about making it to the Indian team.
not sure ian pont will allow him such a low profile debut as ranji....he will probably play challenger trophy....or may a againist a touring side...whatever he plays i guess it have lot of people watching him

and the whole saga will pull him down if atul sharma is not that good as he says.....but i will prefer his profile to go up ans see atul sharma bowling at 100mph.....by the way spin magazine wouldnot have done an interview and atul had taken names of greg chappel' date=' shane watson,manoj badale,lalit modi and jeff grosky...if this all was hoax they would have sued his pants down....i believe even if atul isnt 100mph he will probably 90+mph and may be even 95+mph....just hope he plays one match for RR and after munaf's over last night he might just get a chance....[/quote'] I dont think it will pull him down. Now Ian pont is a well known coach. There will be far more ppl who will sign up under him than ppl who stayed away bcos of the lie. Thats how PR works. When the whole drama started, Atul was someone who could bowl a 105 MPH (and seriously noone would have cared if he bowled less than 95). I dont know how it started (obviously only 2 persons benefit from that rumor). People started talking abt him only bcos of the whole faster than anyone else and certain quotes by Ian pont like how atul heals fasters, runs faster (maybe too much superman).Ironically, all has become a myth even before the guy has bowled a single ball. Ian pont has started saying that he bowls only 90 MPH and he is already injured. Ian pont went to town with his name and said that this guy has a ninja in his ranks. A ninja, who can bowl faster than any man before. One who can heal faster than any man before. One who can run faster than any bowler before. All of which are only possible due to his coaching for the last 7 years .Dont forget his book. Everyone invested in him(by building up the hype). Cricket boards, cricket magazines etc. But when the investors wanted to see their return, well, he seems to have vanished. Ponzi scheme with hype.Nothing more.

No ... Im not saying that there isnt a bowler called Atul Sharma (there probably is) ... but I find it hard to believe that he bowls 100mph (I think that is a bit of a hoax, just to get attention) just from training like a bodybuilder for 2 years ... I'll believe it when I see it. He is not going to be anywhere near the national team any time soon ... I mean he has supposedly spent the last 2 or so years training like a bodybuilder ... well now its his turn to toil away for years in domestic cricket.

If Atul was that good , i am sure Shane wud have given him a opportunity . He gave Kamran a chance in the first match knowing Kamran has no first class experience. If Atul was so express fast Shane wud have surely spotted his talent and at least wud have talked abt him ( as he spoke in favour of kamran before he bowled the first ball at the highest level) Surely he would have surely bowled a couple of overs at nets and some1 would have spotted him , but nothing like this has happened. I think its a complete waste of time to discuss abt Atul .