Is Zee jealous of IPL success

ViruRulez

Perhaps most of you know that ICL is owned by Zee TV and BCCI and IPL are against ICL. I was just watching Zee News right now and saw their IPL news reporting for the first time. Their news section for IPL has been as "India ka tamasha". I really got pissed off hearing the news program name itself. And their news reporting seemed to be taking a dig at IPL. I am not sure if Zee is jealous of IPL success as their own ICL was a huge failure or something else... but it was really irritating to see that IPL is mentioned as "India ka tamasha" by Zee News. Other news channels have kept terminology like battle south africa, cricket entertainment etc. which makes sense but "India ka tamasha" is something which made me irriated instanly. Perhaps Zee are just jealous of BCCI and IPL after its success

IPL knocked the wind out of their sail! A guy at work claims to know Modi from his college days in the US, he says that Modi was one hyper chap, never happy with anything, money, women whatnot. He says that Modi just wanted more and more, his score with Gori and Oriental chicks is colossal.

Perhaps most of you know that ICL is owned by Zee TV and BCCI and IPL are against ICL. I was just watching Zee News right now and saw their IPL news reporting for the first time. Their news section for IPL has been as "India ka tamasha". I really got pissed off hearing the news program name itself. And their news reporting seemed to be taking a dig at IPL. I am not sure if Zee is jealous of IPL success as their own ICL was a huge failure or something else... but it was really irritating to see that IPL is mentioned as "India ka tamasha" by Zee News. Other news channels have kept terminology like battle south africa, cricket entertainment etc. which makes sense but "India ka tamasha" is something which made me irriated instanly. Perhaps Zee are just jealous of BCCI and IPL after its success
I also wanted to discuss about this.Its pure jealousy.Last year they were calling it Board ki T20 :mad:

There is not much merit in your arguments. I have seen other Hindi channels too who have termed it "Indian Paisa League" etc. I think this is first time you have seen a hindi news channel after a long time, coz u cited names for IPL from english channels, viz battle in SAF, cricketainment (english names). Plz watch hindi news channels for some time and you would see that Zee news is just like others. Infact "Cricket Ka Tamasha" seems a bit more conservative than "Indian Paisa League"

The heights was wen Zee News accused of match fixing in RR v KKR game just on the basis that Modi was rooting for super over n it happened
I was dumb enough to watch one of their matches - on tv i.e. Chennai Super Stars vs someone, it was outright horrible. Even Tony Greig was probably feeling sick to his stomach that his greed got him to sign up for the wrong league, im sure the IPL would love to have Greig , he is the ONE who can surely bell Sandy.

There is not much merit in your arguments. I have seen other Hindi channels too who have termed it "Indian Paisa League" etc. I think this is first time you have seen a hindi news channel after a long time, coz u cited names for IPL from english channels, viz battle in SAF, cricketainment (english names). Plz watch hindi news channels for some time and you would see that Zee news is just like others. Infact "Cricket Ka Tamasha" seems a bit more conservative than "Indian Paisa League"
Bhai it was not Cricket ka Tamasha but it was "India ka Tamasha" which simply sounds pathetic .. anyways I also watch other news channels like Star News and Aaj Tak and they use proper terms and do not abuse IPL