Silent Viewers of ICF - READ HERE

Rajiv

Okay...here are five of the top 10 in SS who haven't posted any (at least to my knowledge) shawn edwards manoj_admlab purusharth smmenon TheDarkKnights I think shawn edwards is quite good at SS, I have seen him in top 10 most of the time.:nice: Come outta the hiding, people:hitler:

This thread is a big fail None of the silent members came out in the open but all the regular members started posting again :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
I object ! I'm the proof to it ! At least I've came forward. :haha:

Guest Gunner
Dukan Khuli Nahin ke B______ pehle hi aa gaye :doh:
Rajiv Bhaiyya, mujhe ye version zyaada pasand hai, "Shaadi hui nahin, lootere aa gaya":winky:

I object ! I'm the proof to it ! At least I've came forward. :haha:
You don't count. You have already posted a few before this thread was started.:orderorder:
Don Sharma has replied instead of me .. thanks Don :bow: I saw you quite regularly in the recent days and so you were not new in this thread.. hope you continue posting :two_thumbs_up:

Guest Gunner
well I've heard this version, "Gaav abhi basa nahi aur lootere aa gaye":haha: :winky:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Guest Gunner
How abt- Sachin aaya naheen' date=' aur 'we want 100' shuroo ho gayaa.[/quote'] Nope, we like looteres:two_thumbs_up:

I see 334 teams in SS' date=' and[b'] yet its the same set of posters here. My appeal to those who have joined SS and enjoy the cat fights silently, SPEAK UP - join the fun As a Bonus - $1 Million when you start posting regularly. If SS can attract you, so should the betting Cmon peeps, don't be shy and introduce yourselves
There are only 334 posters here?