Lakers - NBA Champions!!

Ram

shane, its a 7 game series team who wins 4 of those is the champ are the odds for game 1 or whole series?? timiing is right for game1..
Its only for that game only, i can add one for the championship too, could you update me on the current score and the fixtures remaining?

if the Magic keep hittting their 3s then can can cause real trouble for the lakers.IMo the key for the lakers is limiting Superman.take away his offensive boards' date='go after him-make him foul you and get him in foul trouble early.this will make the Magic a one-dimensional jumpshooting team which will heavily favor the lakers.[/quote'] :hatsoff:

not with ewing mentoring him. Howard has awesome moves in the post and passes well out the double team. Not to mention DPOY.
:hysterical::hysterical: like i said, the man can only dunk... bynum/gasol shut his asss down.. this finals will be one of the most boring ones...

:hysterical::hysterical: like i said, the man can only dunk... bynum/gasol shut his asss down.. this finals will be one of the most boring ones...
are you serious? bynum had 4 fouls by the 3rd quarter! They were doubling him at every opportunity, just they couldn't knock down their 3's.

Lakers showing the importance of 'Been-there-done-that'. The Magic obviously caught the Big-stage-bug. They could never get off the tracks properly. And Kobe murdered them in the 3rd quarter.

Lakers showing the importance of 'Been-there-done-that'. The Magic obviously caught the Big-stage-bug. They could never get off the tracks properly. And Kobe murdered them in the 3rd quarter.
Kobe was AWESOME last night. But Magic gonna take game 2

are you serious? bynum had 4 fouls by the 3rd quarter! They were doubling him at every opportunity' date=' just they couldn't knock down their 3's.[/quote'] couldnt knock down 3s cus laker D better then cavs D and no they wont win game 2 either, nor 3, or 4 bring out the brooms