Time to Regroup guyz !!!

Dirty_South

Just finished watching the Yuvi sixer shower in T20WC 2007. Man... you must see the faces of Broad and the instigator Flintoff... Got goose bumps watching it live.. Got goose bumps everytime I saw the repeat of the highlights... Time to win it again.. No more CSK or RCB fan.. Team India... Lets go get it... :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Guest gaurav_indian
Today we forget :kkr: :brc: :kxip: :mi: :dc: :rr: :csk: ONE FOR ALL ...................... :isalute:
But we have always forgot :kkr: :hmmm:

Just finished watching the Yuvi sixer shower in T20WC 2007. Man... you must see the faces of Broad and the instigator Flintoff... Got goose bumps watching it live.. Got goose bumps everytime I saw the repeat of the highlights... Time to win it again.. No more CSK or RCB fan.. Team India... Lets go get it... :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
I also watched it.. were you watching Star Cricket .. the T20 final was also shown before that.. BTW Sreesanth waha bhi pit raha tha.. and RP Swing waha bhi badiya kar raha tha In the Yuvi's six sixes, after the second six Flintoff was looking tensed for Broad as if he knew Yuvi will hit all the six sixes :haha: