Why is Dravid silent ???

Ram

Re: Why is Dravid silent ??? I don't think he will speak to the public....before the WC departure he had mentioned in one of the interviews....you will not ever hear my personal opinion of the players..... He might speak to the board or in his report. Unless he is accused of something and the players try to put the blame on him...... I think he should refuse to accept the captaincy even if offered unless the mafia is broken.It is a team of men and not 6 yr old brats.He should not have to deal with men with super egoes with no performance to justify the ego.

Re: Why is Dravid silent ???

The over-whelming sentiment seems to be - Dravid should stay silent.. Not wash dirty linen in public... But for atleast Indian cricket's sake , he needs to come out with the truth.. This is golden chance for us to put right mistakes that have been made so far. If some established players' reuputation is going to be sullied because of that , so be it. And anyways , the only guy whose words still have any credibility left is Rahul. I have a sneaking suspicion Bhajji , Sehwag and to an extent Sachin will get not-so-kind reviews compiled by Rahul.
I am sure, if dravid makes a dramatic statement, controversies will be raised arount it too. The big question is, is there any one who can be trusted now. If so why?

Re: Why is Dravid silent ??? It would be good if Dravid refuses the captaincy for more reasons than one: a) he sucks as cappo b) let someone else handle all these egos and non-performers, may be one with a big ego and who is a non-performer? we do have quite a few of those.