Best thriller novels of all time - recommend new novels to read

DomainK

Sacred Games - Vikram Chandra all of Dan Brown's novels in particular Pelican Brief Perry Mason stuff too is quite nice
Dan Brown is really good, but The Pelican Brief was written by John Grisham. And yes, I love Perry Mason. Sad that no other writer ever wanted to create a similar character.

I have a rar file which has 3 stories in pdf format.How can I convert' date='if at all?:(([/quote'] If its a famous author then most probably you can find other formats online. Otherwise just extract all of them and convert all of them at the same time using Calibre.

Thanks S=G' date=' actually I purchase the books because I can't read online ... My patience run out. I have whole collection of scarpetta series, all Jeffrey archer books too[/quote'] I also have a pretty large collection of hardcover books but since buying the kindle I've been reading more and more of ebooks because its so convenient to carry around 100s of books in such a small device while hardcover books are often large and heavy.

@hhunaeh - looks like a good device but isn't this too big for an ebook reader?
It looks like the right size for reading a3 sized documents without having to move the focus on a particular section of the document. A little smaller maybe around 12 inches would be better. Other ebook readers seemed to be built for reading novels.