I cant understand why people think I am a Delhi Dibblydobblydevils fan

amits

:dontknow: looks like some ppl have fitted this in their minds that since i am from delhi, am a huge fan of sehwag & gambhir, that i must be a delhi dibblydobblydevils fan. i want to make this thing clear that i am not a delhi dibblydobblydevils fan. i am not a fan of a team which changes its winning combination to go into a losing combination which removes a potential future indian captain(gambhir) to go back to a pathetic & proven failure of a captain(sehwag) which doesnt play 1 of the best bowlers in the world despite having him in the squad(mcgrath)

Guest Evil Mod Consortium

This is just continuing a stream of idiocy and nonsense that contributes nothing to this forum and only makes those people who read these posts even stupider. Just for that amits, you are officially ON NOTICE. amitsnotice.jpg Also, the Consortiumatti is getting tired of your ridiculous posts. Know what it means to be 'On Notice'. Apologize, make up and you may be forgiven. Keep this up and you will be Dead To Me (or b&). If you want to clean up your act, follow the example of valued members and start producing some thoughtful and meaningful posts.

This is just continuing a stream of idiocy and nonsense that contributes nothing to this forum and only makes those people who read these posts even stupider. Just for that amits, you are officially ON NOTICE. amitsnotice.jpg Also, the Consortiumatti is getting tired of your ridiculous posts. Know what it means to be 'On Notice'. Apologize, make up and you may be forgiven. Keep this up and you will be Dead To Me (or b&). If you want to clean up your act, follow the example of valued members and start producing some thoughtful and meaningful posts.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Guest Hiten.
Eff you Cold Bear, DO NOT point your finger at me beetch :finger: I wonder who logged onto EMC account :hmmmm: :nono:

With posts like these, you are not even INDIAN its just that some indians hate pakistan so much that even when a pakistani makes sensible comments, they r ignored & laughed at even when they r speaking the truth from what i have seen of ipl, it seems to be 100% fixed. what else can explain We won't tolerate any of ur Self-Respecting threads anymore, nor anyone cares what u think.