T20 WC Spreadbet League - Shane Wins !

There will be a prize for this event - Waugh's diary of the classic '95 tour of WI - I'll leave it to goose to decide the winner. He can decide on the basis of who earned the most dough' date=' had the most profitable bets, a combination of criterion etc. etc.[/quote'] Nice one Outsider !
There will be a prize for this event - Waugh's diary of the classic '95 tour of WI - I'll leave it to goose to decide the winner. He can decide on the basis of who earned the most dough' date=' had the most profitable bets, a combination of criterion etc. etc.[/quote'] The way the things have started off, Goose looks good to hand it over to himself :cantstop:

I'm afraid these markets had been suspended just before the toss (and before your post) so nothing done. You are correct in your last line. Your profit would be (0.25 x100k) and (4 x100k). The Aus/WI Bet Extravaganza is mostly suspended too, excepting the Supremacy market. The Ind/Bang Bet Extravaganza is 100% open and available for betting.

India-BD Buy Total Wides - 9.5 @ 100k Sell Multi Sixes - 16 @ 100k Sell 100 Ups - 0.5 @ 100k
Strictly speaking Bet Extravaganza bets are suspended just before the toss. However, I can't see you've gained much advantage here so bets will be added.

Hey Goose: The current Win index market says TEAM MARKET INDIA 30-33 SOUTH AFRICA 29-32 NEW ZEALAND 19-22 PAKISTAN 17-20 AUSTRALIA 17-20 ENGLAND 4-7 SRI LANKA 20-23 WEST INDIES 11-14 BANGLADESH 8-11 IRELAND 1-3 HOLLAND 7-10 SCOTLAND 0.25-1 If this indeed is the current market, then please accept my following bets. Buy England at Ask price (7) for 150K (this is to close my earlier short position taken on England) again.. Buy England at Ask price (7) for 150K (here I want to go long on England) One more.. Sell Pakistan at bid price (17) at 150K (since my bets are not invoving teams that are playing current ie. Bng and Ire, I expect them to go through. In either case, PM me your decision. Thnx)