T20 WC Spreadbet League - Shane Wins !

Good question. It's one thing to not offer new markets' date=' it's quite another to withdraw liquidity in long-term markets such as the Win Index leaving players stranded. It's a fair point and I'll revert with a fair solution.[/quote'] Goose: Any updates on this?
Goose: Any updates on this?
I have given it some thought and your case is somewhat confused by the fact you were also long the side that knocked Aus out i.e. Sri Lanka. I'm not saying you were not disadvantaged but it's not clear cut and i'd have to make all kinds of complex allowances for others too. On this occasion the best solution is to offer you a free 100k bet as a goodwill gesture in return for your keen interest in the league.
Buy total wides - 9.5 @ 25k (Free Bet) Sell total fours - 28 @ 25k Sell total sixes - 9.5 @ 25k Sell total 50 ups - 16 @ 25k Sell total 100 ups - 0.5 @ 100k Sell Multi Wides - 20 @ 50k Sell Total Runs - 315 @ 50k
The bid in Total Sixes is only 7.5. The rest are done. Why not place your free bet on something more volatile?
Buy total wides - 9.5 @ 50k Sell total fours - 28 @ 25k Sell total sixes - 7.5 @ 25k Sell total 50 ups - 16 @ 25k Sell total 100 ups - 0.5 @ 100k Sell Multi Wides - 20 @ 50k Sell Multi Sixes - Sell Total Runs - 315 @ 50k Buy Pak Big Shots - 48 @25k free bet
The bid in Total Sixes is only 7.5. The rest are done. Why not place your free bet on something more volatile?
Sorry about that. Updated ones are in bold

goose: sell SA @42 @ 150K sell SL @ 35 @ 150K Buy tournament N0-Balls @ 30 @ 8k Buy total run-outs @ 27 @ 10K Sell tournament 50-ups @ 380 @ 8K Buy tournament 100-ups @ 3 @ 9K Buy tournament 200-ups @ 15 @ 5K Buy highest team innings @ 212 @ 8k All the above bets are to settle for the ones I had placed earlier.

I have given it some thought and your case is somewhat confused by the fact you were also long the side that knocked Aus out i.e. Sri Lanka. I'm not saying you were not disadvantaged but it's not clear cut and i'd have to make all kinds of complex allowances for others too. On this occasion the best solution is to offer you a free 100k bet as a goodwill gesture in return for your keen interest in the league.
I was hoping for something like % off on the losses. But thats okay. Thanks for the free bet.
goose: sell SA @42 @ 150K sell SL @ 35 @ 150K Buy tournament N0-Balls @ 30 @ 8k Buy total run-outs @ 27 @ 10K Sell tournament 50-ups @ 380 @ 8K Buy tournament 100-ups @ 3 @ 9K Buy tournament 200-ups @ 15 @ 5K Buy highest team innings @ 212 @ 8k All the above bets are to settle for the ones I had placed earlier.
Done.
Goosey.. even I had a similar situation, where I went long on both Windies and Aussies. Windies was instrumental in kicking the aussies out of the competition. I dint make an attempt to sell Australia when the market was suspended, cos my earlier attempt and subsequent comment angered some people. So I kept quiet. Any justice for me? Remember - I tried to sell England, but could not, as markets were suspended.