Pakistan World Cup row with ICC

I just watched the news and had my day :yay::yay::yay: Regarding WC being held in India it would surely take place in India .. there is no issues with India .. India is hosting a lot of big events including Commonwealth Games and so there is no chance of any security problem in India But the bloody Pakis will try to disrupt the hositng of WC and so we should be careful

they never should have been co hosts in the first place if BCCI had a clue after 9/11. Pak has been considered a no go area since then. but finally someone at BCCI woke up and this is great news. they are the epi centre of terrorism for nothing and they got what they deserved.

Now the BCCI loses a vote, but it will be inconsequential in the long run, as the Western vote will not take up Paks case either. So Pak will be on its own. SL , Ind, Bang, Zim, Ken in one end. Eng, Aus, NZ, RSA WI at the other. Pak neither here nor there.
RSA will back India
BCCI didnt do anything?
they started making some noise after the lahore attack.i noticed it because i gave BCCI a spray on this issue only shortly before that,
.. Aus , Eng , WI , SAF & NZ would have refused to visit anyway ...
ever since 2001, western teams have made noise about visiting pak consistently despite a few visits by SA and england. BCCI should have been alert then as they were.

Pakistan were due to co-host the event with India, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka but the deteriorating security situation has posed a serious problem for the PCB. The news came during the first day of the ICC board meeting in Dubai. Pakistan's status as a host of international matches has been uncertain for some time - India were the latest country to cancel a tour when they pulled out of a bilateral series last January. However, the attack on Sri Lanka's touring cricketers in Lahore on March 3 - in which eight Pakistanis were killed and seven Sri Lankan players injured - seemed to have sealed their fate on hosting the World Cup. Ijaz Butt, chairman of the Pakistan Cricket Board, expressed regret. "It's a disappointing decision but it can't be helped. Nobody wants to play in Pakistan following the attacks in Lahore," Butt said. - cricinfo

they started making some noise after the lahore attack.i noticed it because i gave BCCI a spray on this issue only shortly before that, ever since 2001, western teams have made noise about visiting pak consistently despite a few visits by SA and england. BCCI should have been alert then as they were.
BCCI doesnt care about players or the country. They would have played in the middle of Kargil war just to make more money had that been possible.
BCCI doesnt care about players or the country. They would have played in the middle of Kargil war just to make more money had that been possible.
Disagree partly with that mate. That Patil something something stadium in Mumbai was built by money from the millions BCCI made. Not to mention upgrades in First Class contracts. Of course theyre a bunch of %#$#$twats but there they do give back even though its miniscule.
Disagree partly with that mate. That Patil something something stadium in Mumbai was built by money from the millions BCCI made. Not to mention upgrades in First Class contracts. Of course theyre a bunch of %#$# but there they do give back even though its miniscule.
of course they are doing good things but Im talking about playing pakis ! as for building new stadiums .. bhai why do u think Shard pawar and other politicians want to join BCCI because "kaddu katega sab mein batega"
brb' date=' going to P.P for jokes[/quote'] You better have a shield on. The pathetic beggars will be mad as hell thowing knives, bullets, stones, ****, crap, anything they can get hold of on BCCI I am sure. I would not be surprised if they have their army ready for war against India. Pathetic country. On the flip side -- good news would be Afghanistan qualified for ODIs, which will mean they will have at least one country they can depend on for matches in Shitistan. Or may be not -- now that would be funny as hell.