Bangles

It's silly of you in particular Kriterion who must still be wiping the egg after all the tall claims made in this thread to come back and post something like this. The rest of the folks were at least not making such tall claims. Bangladesh lost against Ireland and the only team Ireland beat was Bangladesh... Figure that and they are back to give us a bit of stick.... It's a mad world. A Pakistani giving us a bit of stick is all right given they have made it to Semis but Banglas .....:headshake:
if you read carefully, i never made any "tall" claims of winning matches or anything like that. if you also browse the forum, you'd notice that i made zero posts commenting on your choke job against west indies or england, until my previous post. and that was only in response to the misgotten allusion to the fact that team x always delivers "quality" cricket versus team y which never has or ever will. the last part in particular is rather amusing, as it implies an ability to read the distant future when the same buster probably can't predict tomorrow's weather without consulting the internet first. even my initial posts in this "thread" were merely replies to these proponents of "quality" cricket. strangely, despite all the "quality" they're enjoying at the moment, they had the time to bump this thread. it wasn't me who bumped it, and if i had, then you could say i was making tall claims.
if you read carefully, i never made any "tall" claims of winning matches or anything like that. if you also browse the forum, you'd notice that i made zero posts commenting on your choke job against west indies or england, until my previous post. and that was only in response to the misgotten allusion to the fact that team x always delivers "quality" cricket versus team y which never has or ever will. the last part in particular is rather amusing, as it implies an ability to read the distant future when the same buster probably can't predict tomorrow's weather without consulting the internet first. even my initial posts in this "thread" were merely replies to these proponents of "quality" cricket. strangely, despite all the "quality" they're enjoying at the moment, they had the time to bump this thread. it wasn't me who bumped it, and if i had, then you could say i was making tall claims.
****ing obvious troll is ****ing obvious.