Bangles

Shakib Al Hasan is pure class. But Tamim rascal hits our bowlers well. And in T20, it is very easy to tumble.
I agree these Bangla guys cannot be taken too lightly.. I thought they would be bowled out but their batsmen were smashing even Johnson and Bracken.. only Lee survived a bit and maybe if there was no Lee Bangladesh would have nearly won the match :giggle: I dont think we should take them too lightly .. they have nothing to lose and will play that sort of cricket.. anyways I liked their shot selection .. they were a lot better than the minnows (including the Pakis) ... anyways 2007 ka ODI world cup unhone barbad kiya tha and so we must be careful this time :two_thumbs_up:
The match doesnt matter...India will reach super 8's anyhow and the groups are also pre-decided.
I agree India will reach super 8 without doubt but losing against the minnows does not suit us... I still remember how much I was pissed off after Dravid led our team to lose against minnows and exit in the first round
no lite taking the match please.
So according to you this is what will happen in Indian dressing room before our game against BD Dhoni/ Gary to team - hey guys its BD relax , dont try hard, dont got for quick single, misfield , give lots of no balls, wides ; lets take the game lightly its a practice session which will be broadcasted live.
So according to you this is what will happen in Indian dressing room before our game against BD Duh-Duh/Dravid to team - hey guys its BD relax , dont try hard, dont got for quick single, misfield , give lots of no balls, wides ; lets take the game lightly its a practice session which will be broadcasted live.