Facts about Sachin for his critics and fans

Re: Facts about Sachin for his critics and fans I'm as a big Sachin fan as you guys are but am in no delusion about his batting form. He is in a huge slump. I want to stay clear and stick to my opinions. He is a true legend and is a great example but his batting quality has gone down is something none can deny. Is he capable still? I think if he isn't capable then none of the batters are. I hold him as the best batsman technically to grace (I've not seen Bradman so am exempting Bradman from the list) cricket ever still. The sheer number of runs and 100s in both forms of cricket are difficult to not take into consideration. Despite all this if I say he is the best in the world today then I must be kidding myself. The batting has been on a different plain since 2000s whether it is due to lack of terrific bowlers, pitches more conducive for batting I'm not sure. Thanks to the likes of Ponting, Dravid, Hayden, Lara, Yousuf et al the run scoring has increase dramatically. Now if we see Tendulkar struggling to come to terms and score well consistently it bothers us all. We want to see more of him and that is the true reason we sometimes give him a hard time. Although every good things must come to end at times it pains us to see what has become of a living legend. When he struggles to even face up to guys like Paul Harris, Bangladesh bowlers et al we are very concerned. This concern is like a concern for a family member that seems to have drifted from his mundane and is taking a wrong route. Everyone is sensitive and surely his fans are too. Bottom line is everyone wants him to do well. When he fails to even match up to half his potential people can't bear it. It is a very natural phenomenon and should not be construed as hate or bashing. As for questioning his attitude to the game, only a stupid man can do that. Make no mistake I've heard personally from couple of writers about what they think about Tendulkar. These guys are still writing on cricket. They said Tendulkar was a selfish batsman. Imagine when Tendulkar fails often what must be cooking in their minds to write their next column :lol:

Re: Facts about Sachin for his critics and fans

169 [201 balls] against South Africa in 1997 at Capetown 92 [120 balls] against West Indies in 1997 at Bridgetown 155 [191 balls] against Australia in 1998 at Chennai 79 [ 85 balls] against Australia in 1998 at Kolkata 100 in 123 balls against NewZealand in 1999 at Wellington[he scored 113 runs in that inning] 155 [183 balls] against South Africa in 2001 in Bloemfontein
Arent we in the year 2007? :huh:
So what? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Re: Facts about Sachin for his critics and fans Holy $hit, that's a long post.

But everyone please note this down..Sachin is the Only Batsman in Test Cricket who scored 3 Centuries wid a SIX 179 - **6** off Walsh[i remember it was a hook shot] against WestIndies in 1994 at Nagpur 124 - **6** off Min Patel[off spinner,straight down the ground] against England in 1996 at Birmingham 113 - **6** off Wiseman[off spinner,straight down the ground] against Newzealnad in 1999 at Wellington*
He's actually done this on 4 occassions, 4th being 126 v Australia(Chennai),2001.