the dancers are crap

England is a boar. Did u catch the 'opening ceremony'. Some fugly dudes came and farted. And wats with the music?
The Opening Ceremony was cancelled due to the rain, did you even listen? Yeah the dancers are awful, there are more guys (gay guys) than girls...and the girls look like men anyway, everyone was boo'ing them today at Trent Bridge. Hopefully it was just cos it was cold, and they'll bare all later lol
The Opening Ceremony was cancelled due to the rain, did you even listen? Yeah the dancers are awful, there are more guys (gay guys) than girls...and the girls look like men anyway, everyone was boo'ing them today at Trent Bridge. Hopefully it was just cos it was cold, and they'll bare all later lol
Even Safria was cold. The players in the dug out were wrapped in jackets and even blankets. But the cheerleading chicks were always in their pole dancing best... I don thnk the cheer leaders in england were wrapped due to cold. I think its a conscious decision by the organizers to keep it that way.. no skin show from women. Otherwise, why would they hve more men than women and also in winter clothes. During the opening ceremony, someone commented on my post hinting at England being far superior in glam quotient than India. :finger: to you man.. What england is dishing out in the name of cheer leading is worse than what our kids in India get to see on Pogo. CN, Jetix and the like. :banghead: