Who is Cricket Girl??

CricketGirl

I tried my luck and i :fail: But seriously, 1.) If this ain't a practical joke by one of those wise crack modz, i am terribly embarresed by some of the weird mentions and refernces i have made in both the threads :(( 2.) If it is one, Mission Accomplished, i have had my share of lulz here :winky: kthnxbye.

I tried my luck and i :fail: But seriously, 1.) If this ain't a practical joke by one of those wise crack modz, i am terribly embarresed by some of the weird mentions and refernces i have made in both the threads :(( 2.) If it is one, Mission Accomplished, i have had my share of lulz here :winky: kthnxbye.
i think i should be a moderator to keep u boys out of mischief!!

Guest gaurav_indian
gaurav jee kis baat ka publicity?? :giggle:
apne aap ko popular karne ka.Warna new members ko kaun poochta hai. Aur yeh kya har baat ke aage jee jee lagaya hua hai.Forum jee,post jee,viru jee,flamy bhai jee,shane bhai jee.:giggle:

apne aap ko popular karne ka.Warna new members ko kaun poochta hai. Aur yeh kya har baat ke aage jee jee lagaya hua hai.Forum jee,post jee,viru jee,flamy bhai jee,shane bhai jee.:giggle:
i didnt ask to be popular infact i wasnt expecting any of this! its nice to get such a warm welcome and those who dont like it unka mu kaala!! as for me addressing people with jee nothing wrong in showing people a bit of respect!!

Guest gaurav_indian
i think i should be a moderator to keep u boys out of mischief!!
Ek experienced moderator hi aisi baat kar sakta hai.:dance:Lagta hai yeh gambit hai.:hatsoff:

Guest gaurav_indian
lol i gotta meet this gambit dude man!! I'M NOT GAMBIT!!
He is married us sey milke kya karna hai.:cantstop:

Guest gaurav_indian
lol Gaurav yeh shaadi.com nahi hai yaara!! i'm only saying that cuz u lot all think i am him!!:giggle:
:sherlock::sherlock:

:haha::haha: nice work guys... keep going this is wat is called as team work.. and this team doesnt depend on anyone guy.. everyone in this team is a matchwinner.. yday was taken care by some ..today some other guys.. :icflove: and simmy, hows life treating u today, me dear? :--D

Not to dampen anyone' spirits but here is a thought of utmost seriousness and importance that has been bothering me recently: You'd wonder if you'd ever post again if you got a chance to read some of the things said behind your back. Interpret it as you will