Do you think Sponsors/Brand Managers influence Dhoni's decisions........

Dhoni's consistent blunders in batting order spoilt CSK and are threatening to spoil India's chances now. I hope his numerous sponsors and Advertising agency/Brand Management guys are not behind his promotion to #3 and also his apparent nudging around instead of playing like the Dhoni of 2003-07. I read some time back about how important -'visibility'/'presence' in the middle for a sportsman to increase his brand value. I am shocked at the almost complete shelving of his aggressive instincts . is this the player who blasted 180+ against Murali & Co ? 140+ against Pakis? so many crucial innings in one dayers against many teams ? He is not 33 or too old to mellow down with age. His new found approach has not exactly yielded better results for the team.He can come lower down the order and allow Raina/Yuvi to get their eyes in and accelerate. I am aware my 'allegation' is scandalous but i have my doubts purely based on what he can do and why he does not do (aggressive hitting).what he should not and why he does(promoting himself up). Can any one throw some light on whether the indian captain is/can be influenced and would it hurt us more in this WC and in future matches?

I'm really disappointed with Dhoni. He'd get more moolah, if he'd also bowl, surely? I mean, he can then be sold off as super-crickey, with Complan being his secret Boost. :reddy: I actually like this. Next, I think we can have a TV show for what Dhoni's next hairstyle can be :woot: OMG, this is so awesomez! :yay: He hasn't been doing many ads recently tho I havent seen any new ads. :((

Now he comes in at #3' date=' because he wants to come in Page 3 and get into the thick of the action again. :dance:[/quote'] Are you sure? I heard he comes in at 3 because he's selfish, wants more TV time and then it's another way for him to force Badrinath down the order as he's anti-Badri and anti-TN.

Hahahaha! That was just to get in all the tamil viewers. Ekkathaayi Kapooramma wants to make a soap abt it. All the moolah! :woot: Also, it seems he is competing for another hairgel ad with Sehwag and is totally miffed that Sehwag is getting better deals. Well, Waggy got pwned :finger:

Dhoni's consistent blunders in batting order spoilt CSK and are threatening to spoil India's chances now. I hope his numerous sponsors and Advertising agency/Brand Management guys are not behind his promotion to #3 and also his apparent nudging around instead of playing like the Dhoni of 2003-07. I read some time back about how important -'visibility'/'presence' in the middle for a sportsman to increase his brand value. I am shocked at the almost complete shelving of his aggressive instincts . is this the player who blasted 180+ against Murali & Co ? 140+ against Pakis? so many crucial innings in one dayers against many teams ? He is not 33 or too old to mellow down with age. His new found approach has not exactly yielded better results for the team.He can come lower down the order and allow Raina/Yuvi to get their eyes in and accelerate. I am aware my 'allegation' is scandalous but i have my doubts purely based on what he can do and why he does not do (aggressive hitting).what he should not and why he does(promoting himself up). Can any one throw some light on whether the indian captain is/can be influenced and would it hurt us more in this WC and in future matches?
I think you are looking for the paki forums. That's where people believe in insane conspiracy theories.
Secret weapon: VB has Warney as well. 2sIaz5vxetU&feature=related I'm sorry. VB still wins (and I'm not even a beer drinker)!
So you drink VB and you become fat like Boon and Warnie. You drink Complan and you become hot like Aisha Takia. VB= Epic Fail! Complan=Epic Win!!