Yuvi regales as IPL mates get together

Guest gaurav_indian

Guest gaurav_indian

Yuvi regales as IPL mates get together

NOTTINGHAM: Although it's been over two weeks since the IPL ended, the players, it seems, are still hung over. That much was evident at Lady Bay in Nottingham on Monday the moment India and the West Indies, who were training at adjacent ends of the ground, finished practice. Players who had turned out for the same IPL teams promptly sought each other out: Pragyan Ojha went over to Fidel Edwards for a chat, while Irfan Pathan and Yuvraj Singh walked over to Kings XI team-mate Ramnaresh Sarwan, who was still batting. Clearly, the IPL seems to have aided player bonding. Yuvraj even showed Sarwan some of his six-packs (where are they?). As Yuvraj was joking around with some of the scribes, one saw Dhoni emerge from the dressing room area and turn around. He saw the left-hander speaking with the media. He screamed out, "Kya bol raha hain media ko bhai (What are you telling the media)?" To which Yuvraj replied, "Kuch nahin, main unko bol raha tha ki meri-teri ladai ho gayi kal raat mein (Nothing. I was just telling them about the fight we had last night)!" Gayle, the entertainer Chris Gayle seems quite an entertainer. As West Indies and India wrapped up their nets session, Gayle held court and had the members in splits with his jokes. While the players were quite a distance away from the media, it appeared as if Dhoni, Yuvraj and Irfan Pathan were clearly loving what the West Indian skipper was telling them. Gayle was also seen having a long conversation with Yusuf Pathan. What could he possibly be asking him? How to win a game if West Indies face a Super Over situation? Seeing the presence of so many TV cameras and journalists, Gayle smiled to them and remarked in his typical Jamaican accent, "Papparazzi, eh!"
http://ipl.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Yuvi-regales-as-IPL-mates-get-together/articleshow/4633399.cms :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Guest gaurav_indian
Is this news ?
kyu ab is thread ko bhi close karwaoge?I can show many threads here which doesnt make any sense.This is a news with the correct source.
Guest gaurav_indian
:woot: I dont want this thread to be closed .. I just want people to realize that our media writes about anything
Look at the bold text.Dhoni and Yuvi taunting indian media.:finger: