Dhoni's performance

Dhoni break down vs Edwards 1 ball 1 run vs Bravo 2 balls 0 run vs Gayle 11 balls 6 runs vs Pollard 6 balls 2 runs vs Benn 3 balls 2 runs
Since he's spending more time in shooting for commercials, our captain lacks time for any practice i believe.
Guest Gunner

This thread is a waste of time. One loss doesn't make a summer. You don't build any success in life with this attitude to losing.

This thread is a waste of time. One loss doesn't make a summer. You don't build any success in life with this attitude to losing.
losing is okay as long as the captain's contribution is there in some form....He had been consistantly bad...I guess this is how he managed to survive & passed the buck, for quiet some time simply b'coz Viru was the Savior in most of the occassions.....God i like Dhoni so much & he made me say all these:((
Guest Hiten.
Since he's spending more time in shooting for commercials' date=' our captain lacks time for any practice i believe.[/quote'] Some posters are as good as our media persons.
Guest gaurav_indian
One loss?They are talking about his overall performance in the last few months.He cant hit even sixes now.:((We want old dhoni back.
^ The biggest reason if we lose today is dhoni' date=' [b']not the bowlers. But guess who captain will blame? Yes, "bowlers bowled badly".
Well at least he didn't blame the bowlers, rather he commended their efforts. But I agree he played quite a horrilble innings today and didn't look too sharp in the field either, missing a crucial run out oppurtunity of Bravo. But guys let us not forget Gambhir ... what the hell is up with him? He was struggling against genuine pace today. On present form, He is able to neither launch an assault nor confidently guide the innings, which is building up pressure on whoever comes to bat at number 3.
Guest Hiten.
No exaggerations.....you must have watched the last three matches...infact the IPL ones can also be included....I made such a statement coz i was so upset with his batting.
Was he shooting for a commercial during today's clash or when India was busy preparing for T20 World Cup ? He is not the only one shooting commercials in the team nor is he the only sportsman to shoot commercials. Criticize him relevant to his cricket and ON-field antics.
Was he shooting for a commercial during today's clash or when India was busy preparing for T20 World Cup ? He is not the only one shooting commercials in the team nor is he the only sportsman to shoot commercials. Criticize him relevant to his cricket and ON-field antics.
Well, am very happy if he had done enough home work (with all his tight schedules etc)…At present he very much looks like a trainee on the ground. All what I want is his 100% contribution (in terms of batting especially)…….He may not be the only player shooting for ads but he's THE most important player who needs to back up the team when needed...the underlying concept is I want our Old Dhoni back..

his form has desolated him..and captaincy adds more pressure to him wen things dont go ur way..i think he shd come down the order..that is the best thing for both himself and the team..his captaincy was good today..just that Bravo played brilliantly and Ishant had an off day.. but somehow i feel that something is missing with this team..agreed this team looks better than the 2007 team..infact we had the same set of players but now everyone has had some sort of experience in 20 20 and hence they shd be better than the last edition..we shd fight like champions and i cud see some dropping shoulders wen bravo and Simmons were having their partnership in the middler..MSD was constantly talking behind the stumps asking the boys to be in the game, but that itself looked different to me.. I think Dhoni is the crucial figure in this team, and depending on how well he performs, the team jus picks its confidence from that..so truth to be said, it is really worrying to see MSD play the way he has been playing..but hopefully for the teams sake he shd demote himself, i guess he shd ideally come in before Irfan, and get some good hits going in the middle..that shd do the trick for him..a settled Dhoni is very very crucial for this young side..Rohit, Raina, Yusuf and Ojha and to an extent Gauti all look up to him and it certainly does not bode well for them wen they see MSD struggling.. hope all is well the next match and we are back to our winning ways..its a challenge we asked for and its a challenge we have got in our hands now..all the best boys do well

Guest Gunner
One loss?They are talking about his overall performance in the last few months.He cant hit even sixes now.:((We want old dhoni back.
So you support the players only when they do well. is it? We need to stick with the players through their ups and downs. La vittoria trova cento padri, e nessuno vuole riconoscere l'insuccesso. Victory has a hundred fathers, and no one acknowledges a failure.
his form has desolated him..and captaincy adds more pressure to him wen things dont go ur way..i think he shd come down the order..that is the best thing for both himself and the team..his captaincy was good today..just that Bravo played brilliantly and Ishant had an off day.. but somehow i feel that something is missing with this team..agreed this team looks better than the 2007 team..infact we had the same set of players but now everyone has had some sort of experience in 20 20 and hence they shd be better than the last edition..we shd fight like champions and i cud see some dropping shoulders wen bravo and Simmons were having their partnership in the middler..MSD was constantly talking behind the stumps asking the boys to be in the game, but that itself looked different to me.. I think Dhoni is the crucial figure in this team, and depending on how well he performs, the team jus picks its confidence from that..so truth to be said, it is really worrying to see MSD play the way he has been playing..but hopefully for the teams sake he shd demote himself, i guess he shd ideally come in before Irfan, and get some good hits going in the middle..that shd do the trick for him..a settled Dhoni is very very crucial for this young side..Rohit, Raina, Yusuf and Ojha and to an extent Gauti all look up to him and it certainly does not bode well for them wen they see MSD struggling.. hope all is well the next match and we are back to our winning ways..its a challenge we asked for and its a challenge we have got in our hands now..all the best boys do well
:listen_dawg::listen_dawg::listen_dawg::listen_dawg::listen_dawg::listen_dawg: Excellent post :congrats:
Very good post there satish! Agreed will all the points. I definitely think that he is due to come at #7 below Yusuf since Yusuf can certainly play better at this point of time than Dhoni. I'm sure they'll change it around in the next game. :-) I have faith in my captain and my team.