Have You Seen The BCCI Official Website?

Re: Have You Seen The BCCI Official Website? I know... A web site means ACCONTABILITY...and they want NONE of that... And yet they sit in judgement over players who actually have to be accountable day in and day out... When you are facing Glenn McGrath, Shane Bond, Dilhara Fernando or even Mashrafe Mortaza, there ain't no place to hide...

Re: Have You Seen The BCCI Official Website?

Ravi that is a BRILLIANT idea... That information is not available anywhere....and with India's huge fan base it is very needed....
If you look at English county or even NZ domestic cricket team, they all have their own websites and also cover a lot of club cricket. Grass root is given plenty of importance. With BCCI leading the line no wonder I can't see any local domestic Indian cricket website. I thought Bombay would have it at least but it's not out there surely.

Re: Have You Seen The BCCI Official Website? Looks like Pawar has gotten the Mumbai Cricket Assoc. site discontinued. They used to have a site... and cricinfo used to host it... Not anymore... Oh well...when a politician takes the helm... SECRECY and OBFUSCATION becomes paramount...

Actually so does Mumbai Cricket Association... But shouldnt they all be linked to the BCCI site...like all the Aussie domestic sides are linked to the Cricket Australia website?
When you have no BCCI website where is the chance of even linking the local domestic side websites?

An even simpler challenge... Chandan... Find the Highest Indian First Class Run getters, century makers, wicket takers on the internet....
What is the best source for the stats if we need to put that together? Have we to depend on print media or is there an almanac that gets released on domestic cricket every year?

What is the best source for the stats if we need to put that together? Have we to depend on print media or is there an almanac that gets released on domestic cricket every year?
I've found cricinfo the most comprehensive for past few years. Never thought of digging deep for ex players. Maybe few of our stats experts can try!