Players in Pipeline ...

Listing from the current pool of indian domestic players who can make into Indian team ... Batting: Manish Pandey Badrinath Virat Kohli Abhishek Nayar TS Suman Rahane Cheteshwar Pujara Bowling: Piyush Chawla L. Balaji Amit Mishra Shadab Jakati Muralki Karthik Tyagi Sangwan Kamran Khan All rounders: Parthiv Patel(w/k) Joginder sharma Dhawal Kulkarni YoMahesh Mohnish Parmar Naman Ojha Please add your list.

Listing from the current pool of indian domestic players who can make into Indian team ... Batting: Manish Pandey Badrinath Virat Kohli Abhishek Nayar TS Suman Rahane
Wonder how you can forget Cheteshwar Pujara! BTW, are you writing about players just for T20 or other formats too?
Bowling: Abdulla Piyush Chawla L. Balaji Amit Mishra Shadab Jakati Muralki Karthik
Goodness me! Not even one seamer apart from Balaji who is no longer in the pipeline? How did you miss Tyagi and Sangwan? And Amit Mishra is a regular member of our test squad. So how is he in the pipeline?
All rounders: Parthiv Patel(w/k) Joginder sharma Please add your list.
I'll add Naman ojha, T Suman, Dhawal Kulkarni, YoMahesh, Mohnish Parmar, Manoj Prabhakar and a few more.
Listing from the current pool of indian domestic players who can make into Indian team ... Batting: Manish Pandey Badrinath Virat Kohli Abhishek Nayar TS Suman Rahane Bowling: Piyush Chawla L. Balaji Amit Mishra Shadab Jakati Muralki Karthik All rounders: Parthiv Patel(w/k) Joginder sharma Please add your list.
WTF .. Joginder Sharma as an allrounder :hmmmm: And no fast bowling talents even comparable to the present bowlers.. WTF .. why is BCCI not concentrating on fast bowlers :mad:
Wonder how you can forget Cheteshwar Pujara! BTW, are you writing about players just for T20 or other formats too? Goodness me! Not even one seamer apart from Balaji who is no longer in the pipeline? How did you miss Tyagi and Sangwan? And Amit Mishra is a regular member of our test squad. So how is he in the pipeline? I'll add Naman ojha, T Suman, Dhawal Kulkarni, YoMahesh, Mohnish Parmar, Manoj Prabhakar and a few more.
Thanks ..I have updated the list with your inputs...
WTF .. Joginder Sharma as an allrounder :hmmmm: And no fast bowling talents even comparable to the present bowlers.. WTF .. why is BCCI not concentrating on fast bowlers :mad:
Joginder sharma made 4 centuries and 9 Half centuries in First class cricket..Thats y I added him in all rounders list..
If Adulla would have been in the Indian team he would have at least replaced Crapthan :P
Abdulla is very much an Indian. The only thing is that he isn't a seamer but a left arm spinner from Mumbai. He is a very talented young spinner worth keeping our eyes on for future.
Joginder sharma made 4 centuries and 9 Half centuries in First class cricket..Thats y I added him in all rounders list..
ok .. I did not know his first class record BTW the Indian fast bowlers in the pipeline seem to be worse than even Crapthan.. I am pissed off with India losing matches due to their crap pace bowling attack especially Crapthan .. I really hope somebody evolves soon Kamran Khan is a prospect if he can maintain his speed after correction of his action..he was bowling 140+ during the IPL but there is no news of him since them.. hope BCCI does not let him go for a waste.. we really need to concentrate on our fast bowling attack seriously .. our future fast bowlers especially look even worse than the present set of bowlers .. Zak is growing old and will retire after some years and then the main problem would start .. hope BCCI does take some quick action to develop fast bowlers... hired express bowling coaches, keep competition to find out fast bowling talents and spend as much money as you can to develop really fast bowlers who can bowl 145+ consistently .. hope BCCI does something about bringing out quality pace bowlers soon :pray:
Abdulla is very much an Indian. The only thing is that he isn't a seamer but a left arm spinner from Mumbai. He is a very talented young spinner worth keeping our eyes on for future.
ok .. but we already have quality spinners in the pipeline in the form of Piyush Chawla, Murali Kartik, Amit Mishra etc. .. we are in urgent need of quality seamers who can bowl at least 145+ .. hope such talent also emerges very soon :pray: