Umar Gul

f.b.m

Not an idiot like his AA counterparts but boy can he get those yorkers in. I've never seen such single handed pwnage of a team in international T20 by any other bowler. To get 5 wickets in a matter of 3 overs itself is an amazing achievement. Hats off to him.

To be frank I don't think Ryder and Taylor could have made any difference, New Zealand has a poor record against Pakistan in World Cup matches similarly how we have an excellent record against the Pakis. Anyway excellent bowling by Gul, hope he doesn't continue his form, I want Ojha or Bhaji to be the leading wicket takers

I think Umar Gul is one of the more underrated bowlers going around. He has been one of Pakistans most consistent bowlers over the past few years and almost every time ive seen him bowl he has been unerringly accurate. If they were picking a world XI T20 side, he'd be the first bowler picked no doubt.

The decent chap bit is important to me in some ways. Waqar and Shoaib are just a-holes.
Waqar ? I thought he is a better chap,but Wasim is a grade one A** hole.Great cricketer .Personality wise i am speaking .BTW don't forget the hakeem ka bacha.
gul is fantastic death bowler and better than slinga coz he isnt a "slinga" but yes both are good death bowlers but gul is better :hatsoff: c'mon gul bowl the way u are against saffers in finals
Even :kkr: missed him this season....:((
Guest Gunner
What the HELL is this? A thread about a Pakistani player without one of the following: -Accusing them of ball tampering -Accusations of drug abuse -Accusations of an illegal action -referring to them as a Paki, P*rki or being from P*rkistan -Snide usage of inshallah or mashallah.
Mashallah you are right, Paki poyzzz from P*rkistan do good tamper ball, like white substance (liquid form ok) and throw baal good. Inshallah fateh hamari hogi!! :P :P Happy? PS: It is in good humour.