I blame the new jersey

Guest gaurav_indian
waaaaaaaatttt.....ill blame u tomorrow if pakistan loose to ireland.....but actually if we loose' date=' ill be laughing my ass off because think about it, not twice in a row.....haha Ireland forsure can't kick us out twice in a row.....[/quote'] Thundershowers predicted tomorrow.Thats the last thing you want.If NZ wins against SL they will go through.The way SL played today its a possibility.:nervous:
Thundershowers predicted tomorrow.Thats the last thing you want.If NZ wins against SL they will go through.The way SL played today its a possibility.:nervous:
there is no shame in taking a same flight home....or atleast two teams meeting up at the airport......but i think ireland is more of a threat than the thunderstorm.....it will only rob us of 1 point...the beer loving irish wants two points.....not to mention, they will just wanna go crazy in their last game...kholly sheeept
Guest gaurav_indian
there is no shame in taking a same flight home....or atleast two teams meeting up at the airport......but i think ireland is more of a threat than the thunderstorm.....it will only rob us of 1 point...the beer loving irish wants two points.....not to mention' date=' they will just wanna go crazy in their last game...kholly sheeept[/quote'] For your info Neil o brien wont play tomorrow.
For your info Neil o brien wont play tomorrow.
thats good news....but the usual domino effect in pakistan batting lineup is caused by the first pakistani batter to get out...then it is like 1,2,3,4,5.....it will depend on how good our bowlers are again....our batting can make irish look good....i mean really good. malik is not doing anything, misbah is also slow and lazy, atleast afridi doesn't waste balls, just comes in and goes back out. akmal, and younis are the only 2 lol
thats good news....but the usual domino effect in pakistan batting lineup is caused by the first pakistani batter to get out...then it is like 1' date='2,3,4,5.....it will depend on how good our bowlers are again....our batting can make irish look good....i mean really good. malik is not doing anything, misbah is also slow and lazy, atleast afridi doesn't waste balls, just comes in and goes back out. akmal, and younis are the only 2 lol[/quote'] U r just talking them down ...
U r just talking them down ...
will you please praise them...plz plz plz....o come on plz....they are what they are...i havn't seen anything from those players in this tournament with bat and only good team we have beaten is NZ...then we also know how up and down pakistan team is....and finally we saw Ireland got closer to lanka than we did.....so talking them down or what not....it is what it is
will you please praise them...plz plz plz....o come on plz....they are what they are...i havn't seen anything from those players in this tournament with bat and only good team we have beaten is NZ...then we also know how up and down pakistan team is....and finally we saw Ireland got closer to lanka than we did.....so talking them down or what not....it is what it is
I will never praise Pakistan Team :hitler: Khatmal has kept ok , batting has been ok , bowling has been good ... what else do u want ?
Guest gaurav_indian
u know? u have a kind heart behind the rough exterior.....lol....but katmal has surprised me with his keeping....
Not only keeping but also his batting is also getting better.Pakistan team is now really getting strong again. Yousuf,Nazir,Rana and Asif will return in the next few months.And they are playing many matches this year as compared to the last 2 years.
Not only keeping but also his batting is also getting better.Pakistan team is now really getting strong again. Yousuf,Nazir,Rana and Asif will return in the next few months.And they are playing many matches this year as compared to the last 2 years.
i used to love rana banana, but that guy grew hair once he joined ICL. yousuf is greatly missed and Nazir i think is over hype by pak fans, he to me is like another Afridi with bat. Asif is also missed cuz of his criminal scandals, he is a very stupid person but a good bowler.