I blame the new jersey

Clearly this wouldnt have happened if India were wearing their old sky blue :P Now ours looks like the old English jersey. No wonder we got knocked out early. * Ever since we took on the new blue and orange jersey, we have won only 1 game against a non-minnow, and lost 5. * There have been rumours of infighting within the team ... I am certain that the infighting is due to players being unhappy with the new jersey * Ishant Sharma, since wearing the new jersey, has forgotton how to bowl. * Dhoni has forgotten how to bat and captain. Bring back the sky blue !!!

Guest Gunner
:hitler: so they are wearing chaddi now ... no wonder they cant win :doh:
Mujhe patha tha ki koi baal ki kaal keechne walla hai.:two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up:
Guest gaurav_indian
:hitler: so they are wearing chaddi now ... no wonder they cant win :doh:
Nope only 14 of them are wearing chaddis.Praveen Kumar prefers langot becoz of his wrestling background.
Guest Gunner
Nope only 14 of them are wearing chaddis.Praveen Kumar prefers langot becoz of his wrestling background.
Why isn't everyone wearing a langot? This is the problem. :hitler::hitler:
Guest gaurav_indian
Why isn't everyone wearing a langot? This is the problem. :hitler::hitler:
This is not WWF(IPL) this is real cricket.:dance:
Guest Gunner
i blame sachin tendulkkar he watched only 2 gamez india played- match agnst wi and england and india lost BOTH GAMEZ befor he started watching india gamez, india was unbeaten COINCIDENCE?? I THINK NOT
Mashallah, kya analysis hai!!
Guest Gunner
u missed the appointment with your shrink again :orderorder:
:mama: u baztard :finger:
Children, children stop fighting.:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: