Many semi-final and final tickets now for sale...

I have 4 for each semi-final, about 20 for the game vs SA I'm still looking to buy final tickets, you want to offload?
yeah tryna get rid of final tickets (most probably), at around £150/each because everyone else seems to be doing that lol (I wouldn't if it was India lol), feel free to offer though.

Just in case any Pakistanis etc lurk the message board, I'm selling 4x Trent Bridge Semi-Final tickets, for face value at £60/each (or highest offer if many contact). I'm at Trent Bridge today, so if your there...I'm walking around with a sign trying to sell the tickets off, let me know your from ICF and I'll sell at face-value! Or Phone @ 07940334586. Grr they're hard to offload.

Just in case any Pakistanis etc lurk the message board, I'm selling 4x Trent Bridge Semi-Final tickets, for face value at £60/each (or highest offer if many contact). I'm at Trent Bridge today, so if your there...I'm walking around with a sign trying to sell the tickets off, let me know your from ICF and I'll sell at face-value! Or Phone @ 07940334586. Grr they're hard to offload.
I'm up for that. I can buy 1 if it is confirmed Pakistan are at Nottingham tomorrow.
Because he's too fat' date=' he can only stand and hit powerful shots now :hysterical:[/quote'] You both guys should exchange your email ids and chat there. I appreciate your privacy.:hatsoff: